This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Michael Jackson Resurrected?

edited August 2009 in Everything Else
Imagine what this kid could do in ten years.
mTBdqs5wipo

Comments

• Topic title is misleading.
    But the kid is a good dancer. He's been watching too many rap videos, though. He's imitating the females in a lot of those videos, it's creepy. But he is very skilled and dexterous.
  • edited August 2009
    Topic title is misleading.
    You're right. It should say reincarnated.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • You're right. It should sayreincarnated.
    You're completely ignoring the possibility of resurrection PLUS brain-transplant. Come on, guy. Think a little.
  • edited August 2009
    You're right. It should sayreincarnated.
    You're completely ignoring the possibility of resurrection PLUS brain-transplant. Come on, guy. Think a little.
    Is resurrection of the soul required for brain transplant? Of course not. What we are talking about here is the reanimation of tissue. This is clearly a case of a Franken-baby MJ.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Bah, I saw a little kid this weekend who was 10 times the dancer this kid. And he danced to Jackson, not crappy rap.
  • That was quite unimpressive.

I had low expectations but this kid didn't even make that. Go look up the thousands of kids who actually have talent, then you will be wow'ed.
  • I'm with these guys. That kid is just spazzing out.
  • Gump-fest in 3...2...1...
    Why isn't this in "Thing of the Day"?
    Sorry, I am just tired of the Michael Jackson nonsense and this is a single video of dancing kids. If people want to start posting talented kid videos or kids spazzing out or kids being silly, then maybe that warrants an entire thread. This one video... maybe not so much fodder for an entire thread.
    Fin.
  • Aww no zombie Micheal Jackson