This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Merci France.
    Y gracias a España. Spain clandestinely pumped huge sums of money and materiel into the Revolutionaries' hands. History books leave this out; why, I do not know.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Much the same reason many of the British colonies get pretty minimal mentions in books about the second world war. People are peni.
  • Oh mans. Black Dynamite makes me want to watch Dolemite again.
  • edited October 2009
    Anime Openers and Bass Guitar = Two things I like a lot.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Our military, crossing a river, to sodomize your military, which they did.
    Don't lump me in with this. Do you know how many of your tourists my country kills every year?
  • edited October 2009
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • You're right. THANKS FRANCE YOU'RE THE BEST.
    He's going to expect favors later.
  • Standing ovation for Phillip!
  • BBC Proms. Apparently these are big huge events for classical music in what appears to be stadium seats. Being a man who is very partial to classical music, this sounds really cool. Anyone from Albion in this ever been to or have ever heard of these events?
    The French are assholes. I'm still holding their attempt to systematically destroy my language and culture against them, and I am still touting the fact that Spanish guerrillas killed 200 thousand of Napoleon's troops. Forget the Spanish Inquisition; no one expects the Spanish Guerrilla Uprising!
    The French are assholes. I'm still holding their attempt to systematically destroy my language and culture against them, and I am still touting the fact that Spanish guerrillas killed 200 thousand of Napoleon's troops. Forget the Spanish Inquisition; no one expects the Spanish Guerrilla Uprising!
    The only bad thing about France is Paris. If that miserable city had never existed then the world be a much better (smelling) place.
  • In some regions of Japan, particularly the industrial zones of Honsh?, many urinals feature a voice-activated flushing system. These flush systems are triggered by the words "Look at my penis", "wash!", "fire" or "destroy the grime" in over 30 different languages. Robbie D and Chris Kelly designed various voice activated urinals, mainly known as the "The Greg" line.[citation needed]
  • edited October 2009
    Veterans and Active Duty Military eat free at Applebees on Veterans Day. Well they really just get 1 free entree from a selection of 6 choices, but that's still pretty awesome.

I can only imagine how busy the two Applebees will be that are located near the two military bases.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Today I visited my newest relatives for the very first time. They are little poop machines (especially from the stories my sister told us) but they are the cutest I have ever seen :D
  • I can only imagine how busy the two Applebees will be that is located near the two military bases.
    Any chance you could get pictures?
  • Any chance you could get pictures?
    Perhaps. I really don't know if I'll be in the area on that day since it is a holiday. I will more than likely be at home relaxing, however it would make for an interesting blog post of some sort.
  • Cat + breakdancer = awesomeness.

Birds.
  • Kitty...Oh No!

(O_O)
  • Kitty...Oh No!

(O_O)
    I feel like that was faked, so I don't feel too bad laughing my ass off at it.
  • edited October 2009
    The 4 Legends: An Anime Fan's Journey to Find Himself: http://gallery.me.com/redsoxg#100021

This is a 45-minute "documentary" put together by four staffers at Otafest, our home convention in Calgary. The main guy, Gareth, is the con's Cosplay Director and runs a yearly rant panel called G Unleashed. Shawn runs karaoke and is taking over Panels and Special Events this year. Paul is in charge of A/V and is an Anime Name That Tune national champion. Cody is Cody. The doc features the four of them (joined later by a fifth from Vancouver) making a trek out to Sakura-con 2009 and doing "THE TRUTH"-style coverage of the convention (albeit more crudely than Daryl Surat does THE TRUTH). Has a few editing and sound issues (the overlaps cut off words sometimes), but on the whole, hilarious. Would lol again. XD
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • NSFW language, but a very funny video. 5 surprising household hacks.
  • @Omnutia

Is that a starfox manga cover O_O?
  • Domesticated Foxes, as heard on the most recent Radio Lab episode.