This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post in the style of another forum member.

edited November 2009 in Forum Game
Try not to be a dick. ^_~

Comments

• edited November 2009
    This will end in tears.

Wait, wait . . . I predict this will end in tears.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2009
    The term "dick" is derogatory and its use supports sexual slang words with negative connotations. As a woman, I find it offensive that you use such a practice. If we all use these words as if they are not wrong, then other people who actually attribute negativity to those words will think they are okay to use. We should set an example for the lesser minds, because none of us will be equal until we are all equal.

I love you, Kate.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • edited November 2009
    Now, I'm not saying that I agree with Steve, but the Democrats are pretty underhanded and corrupt. I think the previous poster's views are warped by an inferior urban mindset. Look at Vermont. We are rural, but we are also one of the richest states. Due to the circumstances, I've decided that this will be my last post on the forum. I'm totally done with Geeknights, and I am never coming back.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Wait, there was another Conservative on these forums? Dang.
  • Woe is me, my beer is not metal enough, I can actually drink it.
  • edited November 2009
    The term "dick" is derogatory and its use supports sexual slang words with negative connotations.
    You'll really only like the word "dick" if you are a true genitalia-oriented insult fan such as myself (meaning you have extensively delved into the genitalia-based insults of the past). It hearkens back to the use of "nothing" and "country matters" in Shakespeare.

Apologies, Matt. Geoffino (you were Matt when I signed off last night). Just having a bit of fun. :P
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited November 2009
    I just had the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life happen to me today. I have truly never been so amazed at such an amazing thing. I saw a squirrel climb a tree and then, when he was up in the tree, he twitched his tail. It was so amazing that I was amazed by the amazingness of my amazement.

I took that as a good sign for my impending appointment with this girl today. She doesn't really know who I am, but I decided, after weeks of getting up my courage, to talk to her today. When she asked me what I wanted to see her about, I took the opportunity to profess my undying love for her and I assured her that mine is a love that will outlast death itself and that, if she wanted me to, I would plunge a knife into my heart right then and there to prove my love for her. then I showed her the knife I intended to do it with.

Now I am having the worst day of my life. She did not return my love and now I am wanting that knife back because I want to kill myself since I can no longer live with the misery of knowing that my love does not love me as I love her love. Love, love, love.

Umm, hey Emily, do you want to meet me at Starbuck's once I get out of jail?
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • this thread is ridiculous :-p
  • The term "dick" is derogatory and its use supports sexual slang words with negative connotations. As a woman, I find it offensive that you use such a practice. If we all use these words as if they are not wrong, then other people who actually attribute negativity to those words will think they are okay to use. We should set an example for the lesser minds, because none of us will be equal until we are all equal.
    Are you fucking kidding me? How can anybody be that stupid? Oh, that's right. You're American. And a woman. You probably can't form a thought because your brain is atrophied from all the fast food you shove in your mouth. Kindly fuck off and die in a fire. ^_^
  • Try not to be a dick. ^_~
    Hey, you set yourself up for that one. It's not my fault at all, and if you misinterpret this, you're a moron.
  • This thread is not going at all in the direction I thought it would.
  • This thread reminds me of the trip I took yesterday to St Tropez, which was actually pretty boring because I went there when my agent booked me a show that paid only 10K euros every five minutes, but I had to use the first class accomadations when I normally use royal class. They kicked a group of royals out of the last hotel Istayed in at Oslo two days before yesterday so that I could have their suite. I was glad because I was jet-lagged since I had been in Rio the day before that by way of New Zealand the day before that. I have some pictures I'll post on my PhotoBucket.
  • Why would I post in the style of another forum member when I could be playing Natural Selection? You would have to convince me that the fun to effort ratio is greater participating in a thread is greater than playing a video game that I enjoy. Take for example a crab. Now this crab can either venture into the ocean to get food or stay on the land and avoid predators that live there. For the sake of the argument we will assume there are no land based predators. We know that the crab will eventually die without food, but the rewards justify the risk. What I'm trying to say is that I don't think I'm subtle enough to mock another member's posting style.
  • This thread is not going at all in the direction I thought it would.
    Everybody keeps getting off-topic. Why are you all so stupid? You should all just be like me, and the world would be fine. I should start a store where only smart people can successfully buy safe goods. Stupid people will buy things that will kill them, and then they'll be gone. First, though, I need to figure out how to put up these curtains.
  • DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU!!!11!11~2~~~~111

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Penis penis penis penis. Penis vagina penis penis. Penis penis penis penis.
  • DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU!!!11!11~2~~~~111

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Penis penis penis penis. Penis vagina penis penis. Penis penis penis penis.
    You've been told before to limit your post widths to 750 pixels. It's just HTML, it's not that hard.
  • Rome, Rome, Admiral Nelson, Byzantium, geodudes.
  • edited November 2009
    This Band's new album got leaked, and it's all over the internet. They are the most awesome metal you will ever hear, but only if you like Brain Lizard Gyzmo and Satan Ate My Babies.

Check out the video for their hit single!
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Rome, Rome, Admiral Nelson, Byzantium, geodudes. Neil Gaiman
  • You youngsters with your energy and youth. The fault lines shifted in my home town so that it WAS uphill both ways, dumb whippersnappers.
  • edited November 2009
    Tonight on GeekNights we review The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. In the news, The anime industry is in the crapper, Disney is taking over the world and a Scott Pilgrim movie is in the works

Joe's Thing: Lisbon Treaty Passes!
    Joe's Other Thing : Scott Pilgrims Sad Song
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Bunnies!
    Akahi is totally correct and bunnies are by far the greatest thing ever imagined. No person who dislikes bunnies could ever consider themselves anything close to a real human being.
  • Akahi is totally correct and bunnies are by far the greatest thing ever imagined. No person who dislikes bunnies could ever consider themselves anything close to a real human being.
    Man, Yupa is really getting hit hard in this thread.
  • edited November 2009
    Akahi is totally correct and bunnies are by far the greatest thing ever imagined. No person who dislikes bunnies could ever consider themselves anything close to a real human being.
    Man, Yupa is really getting hit hard in this thread.
    yea well your mom got hit hard in this thread, so it evens out :-p
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • You youngsters with your energy and youth. The fault lines shifted in my home town so that it WAS uphill both ways, dumb whippersnappers.
    I actually have to walk uphill both ways to and from the bus stop. I live on a hill where the road dips down before cresting a smaller hill and continuing to the bus stop.

On the thread's topic, however, your musical tastes are all inferior to mine.
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of the best movies ever made, but after all it was made by DISNEY! I wish I could go live in the magic kingdom and be an artist there, watching musicals every day and drawing cartoons. Maybe I should actually start my webcomic...
  • The Nightmare Before Christmasis one of the best movies ever made, but after all it was made by DISNEY! I wish I could go live in the magic kingdom and be an artist there, watching musicals every day and drawing cartoons. Maybe I should actually start my webcomic...
    I would be offended if it weren't true.
  • The Nightmare Before Christmasis one of the best movies ever made, but after all it was made by DISNEY! I wish I could go live in the magic kingdom and be an artist there, watching musicals every day and drawing cartoons. Maybe I should actually start my webcomic...
    What other things do you like about the movie Emily? I would love to hear ALL your thoughts about it.