This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

An odd little feature of the Wii...

edited January 2007 in Everything Else
I found this because I have had my Wii disconnected from the internet for the past few days.

Apparently, when you have your Wii friends set up, it copies all of the Miis they currently have to your console. So your Mii parade grows with time whether you are hooked up online or not.

I just thought this was interesting.

Comments

• Yes, if you set your Miis to mingle they will do just that!

So, how many Miis have mingled on over to your console?
  • Yes, if you set your Miis to mingle they will do just that!
    No, I know you can set your Miis to mingle, but I think it is interesting that even though all of your friend's Miis are copied on to your console, they still unlock over time.
    So, how many Miis have mingled on over to your console?
    Around 20. I've copied quite a few of them into my plaza, so I only have about 9 in my parade.
  • Our parade has 109. We've copied very few over to our plaza.
  • What do you mean by unlock over time? So far only three Miis have migrated to my parade.
  • I mean that what I have discovered is that every single one of your friend's Miis are on your console. But you can't get to them all. Over time, they show up in your Mii parade and you can access them.
  • Kind of a Slow Release Mechanism, then. That's very thoughtful of Nintendo.
  • How have you found this out?
  • *Sigh*...I explained it in my first post -_- My Wii has been disconnected from the internet for a few days.
  • My Mii Parade has been at the most, two Miis. Eh,the Mii Channel isn't the most prominent feature of the Wii. What I like most is teh virtual consoles.