This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Where are all of you people from?

edited April 2010 in Everything Else
Ok so just as a rough geographical study of the forum, where are each of you from originally and where do you live now?

I am Phil and I am from the town of Bluff in New Zealand, I now live in Tiverton Rhode Island.

Comments

• I'm from eastern PA, but now I live in the greater D.C. area.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm Rochelle.

I was an Army brat. Born in Colorado. Moved to Germany until 5. Then to Arizona. My father retired when I was 9, and we moved up to Tacoma, Washington, and I've been here ever since. I now live in Federal Way, WA. It's about 30 minutes south of Seattle.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Born and raised in California. I still live in the same house I grew up in, though my parents do not live here. Yay for cheap home discounts based on family ties!
  • I was born in Bridgeport, CT but I moved to North Haven, CT and have lived there my entire life.
  • I've lived in the Los Angeles area all my life.
  • Born in Detroit. Lived there, then New Baltimore MI, then Sterling Heights MI, then Rochester NY, then Fishkill/Poughkeepsie/Poughquag NY, then Beacon NY, then New York.

^_^
  • If only we had something like a Frappr map...

/old
  • Born in Cartersville, Georgia, moved to Bethel, CT, when I was six or so.
  • Hmmm, I wonder if I could do something cool with this information on Google earth or something.
  • Born in Brisbane, Grew up between There, Harvey Bay, Maryborough, and a lot of time in small towns charitably described as "20 miles past the middle of nowhere". Spent some time in Sydney, and Travelled all around. Moved to England, now Living in Rural Yorkshire, after living in Leeds for most of the time, and I'll be going back to Brisbane soon before Moving to LA.
  • Hmmm, I wonder if I could do something cool with this information on Google earth or something.
    You mean...like a frappr map?
  • Born in Washington D.C and raised there and in MD sometimes. I live in D.C. in my adult years.
    You mean...like a frappr map?
    That's the joke. We actually did have a Frappr map, but it died long ago. If you have any further questions on the subject, send Rym and Scott an Odeo of your question and I'm sure they will answer on the show!
  • Odeo
    More like LOL-deo, amirite?
  • I was born in Rochester...Still live in Rochester...Will continue to live in Rochester for many more years.
  • Born in Waltham, Ma, lived in Cambridge, Ma for 1/4th of my life, lived in Watertown, MA for another 1/4th. We moved to Rhode Island when I was in the 6th grade and lived there until I was 18. Then we moved to Northridge, CA in 2008 and have been here ever since.
  • Highgate, London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, Local Fluff, The Milky Way.
  • Highgate, London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, Local Fluff, The Milky Way.
    You forgot Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Local Universe. Someone needs to brush up on their celestial coordinates and place naming!
  • I've lived In Indian River in northern Michigan my whole life.
  • edited April 2010
    Local Fluff
    Are you kidding me?! No way! My favorite Rally drivers is from Local Fluff! Small world.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Born at Fort Benning, GA. Lived in the triangle area of NC for most of my life. Live in southern NY now. Public transportation is awesome, and my car is not covered with a thick layer of pine sperm. I like it here.
  • San Jose, Costa Rica.
  • Born in Allentown, PA, lived in Salem, OR, for two years as a young child, then various cities in upstate New York, notably Malone, NY, where I went to high school. Attended college in Indiana, then moved to the western outskirts of Cleveland where I own a home today.
  • Local Fluff
    Are you kidding me?! No way! My favorite Rally drivers is from Local Fluff! Small world.
    Most random thing, this guy I met at a party back in '04 was from 'ld fluffy aswell. Strange how things work out.
    edited April 2010
    Hello, I'm a carbon-based life-form from the planet 'Earth' in Sol. I still live there.
    Post edited by ... on
  • I've lived in the Los Angeles area all my life.
  • Born in Trenton, NJ; raised in Pennington, NJ; 4 years in Syracuse, NY for undergrad; 2 years running in Rochester, NY for grad school.
  • I was born in Lima, Peru 27.5 years ago, then when I was 17 I moved to Fairfax, VA, two years later I moved to Manassas, VA until today.
  • Hello, I'm a carbon-based life-form from the planet 'Earth' in Sol. I still live there.
    Highgate, London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, Local Fluff, The Milky Way.
    "SOL" IS NOT THE NAME OF OUR SYSTEM. THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS THE NAME OF OUR SYSTEM.
  • Born in Seattle, WA. Moved to the east coast (South Mass, Providence, and other places in RI). Moved back and forth between North Bay (Petaluma, CA, etc) and RI most of my life. Spent highschool near San Francisco, CA in the East Bay. Moved to Rochester, NY, back to Berkeley, then back to NY. I think I've moved around 26-27 times so far?