This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Digimon Season Six

edited May 2010 in Anime
So, old news that no one on this forum has jumped on, including myself. Why I wasn't made more aware of this is saddening...
Digimon Season Six!

It looks like a return to an older style, which I definitely prefer over Savers' style. Looks interesting enough, I'll probably try it once it gets subbed and put on online. Hopefully FUNimation can get the rights to this and not Disney, and we can get a good dub.

Comments

• You really didn't know? It dropped on ANN a few weeks ago I think. Anyway, YES YES OH GOD YEA!
  • I know it's old news, but I don't subscribe to ANN...I'm just surprised I didn't hear about it anywhere else like I used to.

Also, have you seen the T.K. cosplay that I posted? I believe it's on the forums and Facebook. I think you more than anyone would appreciate it.
  • Digimon has been on a downward spiral after season 3.
  • Digimon has been on a downward spiral after season 3.
    True, but I'm hoping that since this season has both goggles and actual Digimon partners (something seasons 5 and 4 were lacking, respectively), that it could turn good. The new partners looks pretty cool, instead of some lame ripoffs of older Digimon that we got with Season 5.
  • I know it's old news, but I don't subscribe to ANN...I'm just surprised I didn't hear about it anywhere else like I used to.

Also, have you seen the T.K. cosplay that I posted? I believe it's on the forums and Facebook. I think you more than anyone would appreciate it.
    Oh I did!

It's sucks that you aren't coming to Ota. I submitted a Digimon panel was hoping as many Digimon cosplayers as possible! I can't explain why, but I love seeing cosplay for the show I'm talking about in the audience. I hope it gets accepted.

Oh I did!

It's sucks that you aren't coming to Ota. I submitted a Digimon panel was hoping as many Digimon cosplayers as possible! I can't explain why, but I love seeing cosplay for the show I'm talking about in the audience. I hope it gets accepted.
    I know, I wish I was going too. Well, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to come to Otakon 2011, and you can have/try to submit to the panel again. I'd want to upgrade my costume a bit by then, but most of the pieces will probably still fit me.
  • Goggles aren't really directly proportionate to writing quality in a digimon series.

Also, I pretty much agree with Sail. I'm a digimon fan, but...
  • I remember Digimon being the guilty pleasure of Matt Sledd and I back in the Capstone days of RIT. The running gag was the pretend conversations we made up about the characters:
    "What kind of digimon is yours?"
    Tai "A dinosaur!"
    "And yours?"
    Mimi "A cactus!"
    "And yours little boy?"
    T.K. "Um...I got God, apparently."
    "..."
  • edited May 2010
    Goggles aren't really directly proportionate to writing quality in a digimon series.
    Lies.
    Post edited by Axel on