This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Ladies and gentlemen, Alabama politics...
  • The front one was a New York License Plate that said "New York" and on the back, it was a West Virginia License Plate with the number 3858 on it.
    Many states don't require front license plates, so people there will put vanity plates in the front. I had to get a special license plate mount for the front of my Sunfire, which not only wasn't designed for a front license plate, but never had one until I converted it to a New York registration.
    I guess it's one of the view times I've seen a vanity front plate. Or maybe it was more bizarre seeing a combo of New York and West Virginia on the same object.
  • This is not dog. This is a lesser demon.
  • This is not dog. This is a lesser demon
    It's Sam! Though I've always suspected that he was not a dog, but a Sumatran Rat Monkey.
  • I saw a billboard that said Gay Dolphin.
  • Giant sinkhole in Guatemala, apparently. I can't believe this is real.
  • edited May 2010
    At first glance, that looked so fake. Holy shit.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • My friend finally uploaded the video of my other friend telling the best barf story I've ever heard.

• Giant sinkhole in Guatemala, apparently. I can't believe this is real.
    FUCK. I'm supposed to go down there in ~3 weeks. I hope I don't get swallowed by the Earth.
  • FUCK. I'm supposed to go down there in ~3 weeks. I hope I don't get swallowed by the Earth.
    What a way to go, though, huh?
  • FUCK. I'm supposed to go down there in ~3 weeks. I hope I don't get swallowed by the Earth.
    What a way to go, though, huh?
    Yeah, if you do fall in, send me a message if you reach Hell and prove me right.
  • Yeah, if you do fall in, send me a message if you reach Hell and prove me right.
    You might not get it for a while. I hear their postal service is worse than Portugal's, and that the messages burn up quickly. I'd send an e-mail, but I doubt Hell has internet.

Maybe a Ouija Board...
  • Yeah, if you do fall in, send me a message if you reach Hell and prove me right.
    *Applauds* Best one-liner I've seen this week.
    *Applauds* Best one-liner I've seen this week.
    Thank you. *Bows.*
  • Lion Mutilates 42 midgets in an Cambodian cage fight. No, you didn't read that wrong.
    One of my roommates told me about that a long time ago. No evidence, but now my eyes are all: @_@

To Sail: A bird once hit my mom's windshield while she was driving. Scared the fuck out of us since I was in the passenger seat. It didn't SPLATTER, but it just like...crashed and was pressed against the glass
  • edited June 2010
    Lion Mutilates 42 midgets in an Cambodian cage fight. No, you didn't read that wrong.
    Hmmm.
    I know it's crap - Just the thing itself was WTF. It's an article that claims to be from the BBC, yet, the article is hosted on FMFT.net and uses the wrong page layout and format for the BBC - Snopes was the first thing I checked, even though I was reasonably sure it was a fake based on the previous two points.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Well then. Carry on. :)
  • Well then. Carry on. :)
    Well, that, and seriously, 42 midgets Vs a lion? And it was on the BBC? There is NO WAY that it wouldn't have received worldwide attention if for nothing but the pure wierdness factor.
    Does she kinda look like Sonic, or is it just me?
    Does she kinda look like Sonic, or is it just me?
    It's just you.
  • Does she kinda look like Sonic, or is it just me?
    No, it's not just you. I see it too. Sonic will never be able to see it, though.
  • edited June 2010
    She look a bit like his sister, at least.
    Post edited by Walker on
    No, it's not just you. I see it too. Sonic will never be able to see it, though.
    That's totally true, isn't it? I apparently look so much like my brother that I've been mistaken for him, but I still don't see it. I wonder why that is. Maybe we just know our own faces better than anyone else -- or maybe we have a distorted perception of what we actually look like.
  • edited June 2010
    I can see why you might, but it's much like the fact that most people I know can't instinctively differentiate between Japanese, Chinese and Korean (Though now, it takes me a second or two longer than it used to.), or why some Japanese people have trouble telling the difference between certain kinds of European, etc..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I can see why you might, but it's much like the fact that most people I know can't instinctively differentiate between Japanese, Chinese and Korean (Though now, it takes me a second or two longer than it used to.), or why some Japanese people have trouble telling the difference between certain kinds of European, etc..
    ...what?