This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Thursday Contest: Worst Podcast Ever

RymRym
edited March 2007 in Contests
We want you to find for us the worst podcast in existence. Tell us, via email, why it's so bad, with examples.

Due Date:
Wednesday, March 21st 2007

Submission Method:
Via email
Text

Rules:
In order to qualify, your worst podcast must have:
  • at least 20 episodes available
  • a valid iTunes feed
  • a web site
  • updated at least once since February 1st, 2007
  • not been made by you
Prizes:
Yet to be determined, but will be -actual- prizes.

Prize disbursement is at the sole discretion of the hosts of GeekNights, Rym and Scott. Conditions for winning subject to change at any time for any reason. Enter at your own risk.

Comments

• This will be fun.
  • I'm somewhat new to the show and have been listening to your old stuff (completed till Jan 06), and don't recall anything sounding like the clip you had of yourselves at the end of this episode. Is this 1 of the lost beta episodes I always hear about?

And wow, I find the "Charlie" guy insanely annoying compared to everything else on tonight's show.
  • Is this 1 of the lost beta episodes I always hear about?
    It is indeed. The finalists in the contest may be receiving something that relates to this as part of their prize... ^_~
  • edited April 2007
    It is indeed. The finalists in the contest may be receiving something that relates to this as part of their prize... ^_~
    DVD's FTW...ers.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Wow...A DVD would be awesome! Congratulations to the winner with the Power Up Podcast.

CerealJohn
  • Hmph. My entry placed in the top five. Sorry my "essay" was long but I wanted to illustrate why I entered Daniel Friedlander's Nintendo Podcast/Lithcast show. I defy anyone to go into the iTunes store, look up "Nintendo Podcast", read at least a few of the HORRIBLE reviews he received, try to suffer through ten minutes of his shows and still defend it.

Let's all hope that they aren't gag prizes like burned CDs of the bad podcasts!