This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Meta Bits from Episode 90 (060411)

RymRym
edited April 2006 in Forum Stuff
We can have a seperate thread about Tetris DS. Thus, what are your thoughts on the rest of the issues we raised in this one?

Comments

• umm shouldn't it be posted first ; )
  • This way I can link to it from the post I'll be making in a few minutes without there being a dead link space.

Curse you all and your being awake. ;^)
  • Good! Finally the new episode is up!
  • Ha Ha hey at least you have a dedicated fan base. Im too hopped up on soda from a long day of gaming to be sleeping ; )
  • im literaly living on cofee and bawls
  • Well, here's a treat, then. The post will actually appear in 9 minutes on the site, but you can listen to the episode now if you like.
  • I will wait 9 minutes so it appears on my psp. (Yes I use a psp to listen to you guys.)
  • Oh shit man you got pwned ^^^^
  • Metal Marines!
    Metal Marines, on the Nintendo DS with wi-fi capability to go head-to-head with other players in pick-up games? The vision! It must be made real!

As for Sony losing their vaunted lead in the video game market to Nintendo, I am filled with joy. Yes, Sony is a Japanese company, and I support them as a Japanese man; but I fought and lived through the Console Wars, and I cannot deny the influence of having served on the frontlines in the rank-and-file of Nintendo.
    I believe the dark days of the Sony blitzkrieg and the betrayal by Squaresoft are coming to an end; the Nintendo DS was the vanguard for this counter-offensive, and I can feel the winds of war blowing in a new direction.
  • Since we're all in a call-out kind of mood today... the episode header... it's et al., not et all. In this case, it's short for et alia, meaning "and other things".
  • As for what was said about Billy, it was harsh, but fair. Being singled out sucks, but so does lying. Coming clean about the whole thing would go a long way towards redemption in my opinion.

Oh, and I live in a glass castle directly on the magnetic south pole, and my internet is provided by Antarctic Internet Services, a company staffed almost entirely by penguins, and run by a fur seal named Boris. Prove me wrong, biyotches.
  • There I told whats made up from the truth.(I made a topic bout it, sorry for being stupid)
  • 'The Truth Report' by Billy. I can't wait to read that.
  • It's called "flame geek comes clean" but hey at least I got my 7 minutes of flame!