This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Borderlands (seeking two player (or more depending on availablity)

edited July 2010 in Video Games
Hey Guys, Scott and I (Scott) both are playing some co-op borderlands together and we are looking for two more players. We are level 18 and 14. We'll probably play sporadically but it would be nice to have some other people to play with. So let me know and we'll look you up when we play.

Comments

• PC or XB?
  • I'm down, but not today, got homework that needs doing.
  • This is a good game. I'd have to start a new character, but that wouldn't take long.
  • edited July 2010
    Me. But I also need to start a new character.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I has level 16 character, so I'm willing, but there might be problems with lag. But it worth trying.
  • Awesome, just make sure you have me on Steam and if Scott and I are playing I'll send out invites first come first serve ^_^
  • edited July 2010
    I ramped up to level 13 real fast with a soldier.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I'll cowboy up and be able to join you in a few days.
  • I've played plenty of Borderlands, but sadly, I have it for Xbox. Soldier is fun, all around and actually has somewhat of a healing/support aspect. It's a very self-sufficient class. Someone should try a Siren too, mostly because her ability can be really devastating and you can really use the elemental weapons to your advantage.
  • I'd love some co-op borderlands action. I'll level a Siren ^_^
  • OK, I'm at Skag Gulch as a Siren. From this point forward, I am happy to play with actual people.
  • OK, I'm at Skag Gulch as a Siren. From this point forward, I am happy to play with actual people.
    I'm not doing the boring ass skag gulch for a third time. Once you jump the vehicle over the ramp, then we'll talk.
    I can help you play just not tonight (it's my local board game night here).
  • If you don't already own it, there's no reason to pass up Borderlands right now on Steam for $10.19 with all DLC included.
  • If you don't already own it, there's no reason to pass up Borderlands right now on Steam for $10.19 with all DLC included.
    ZAM. I will probably snag that this evening.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh shitz, Scott and I were just talking about continuing to play this game.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • edited August 2010
    I've been thinking about it... I've pretty much determined that it'll only be worth it if I have people to play it with.

-EDIT-
    If you don't already own it, there's no reason to pass up Borderlands right now on Steam for $10.19 with all DLC included.
    No, it's $10.19 for the game, and $10.17 for the DLC on Steam.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • edited August 2010
    No, it's $10.19 for the game, and $10.17 for the DLC on Steam.
    My bad. The splash on the main page is deceptive.
    Had I stopped to consider a four-pack could not possibly be included in that price....
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I bought the game. What should I play up to and what classes do you guys need?