This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Buddha

Comments

• The animation looks really good. I need to read the books someday.
  • The animation looks really good. I need to read the books today.
    FTFY
  • Hot damn!
  • I'm super excited about this release. It's my favorite comic ever and I hope some company releases it. Who knows, we may even get a theatrical run.

Taking a look at the staff credits, I took the liberty of checking the resume's of the staff involved. There's no director as of yet, but I am willing to hazard a guess that it's being directed by Mokoto Tezuka, the guy who directed the more recent Black Jack TV series. It's being written by Reiko Yoshida who also wrote a majority of K-On! (apparently well written), all of School Rumble (I liked that show), and both of the Digimon movies that Mamoru Hosoda worked on. Also, the music is being done by the lady who wrote all the music for Fullmetal Alchemist, and Tatami Galaxy. All in all, I have moderate confidence that this is going to be awesome.
  • 2011 can't come soon enough. The manga is fantastically epic and all the volumes are made of WIN! I can't wait for it to be release next year. Man, I want to read it now again. I should really really read it again.
    Bye, I am going to read it again.
  • I still need to read it.
  • edited July 2010
    Agreed, the manga is truly epic (at least it is so far)! What really gets me as well is the soundtrack.
    It sounds pretty amazing also. I can't wait for this to come out!!
    Post edited by remix3211 on
  • I still need to read it.
    Yes, you do.
  • I've read two volumes and I want them so bad. After I get Phoenix, that's next on my list.