This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Trauma Centre Wii

edited March 2007 in Everything Else
Excuse me I'm going to have a little rant:

WHERE THE FUCK IS TRAUMA CENTRE WII FOR AUSTRALIA! One of the main reasons I got a Wii was the promise of performing surgery with a Wiimote. Its out in the US, how freaking hard is it just to change the disk making machine from NTSC to PAL (I honestly don't know how hard it is but it can't be that difficult). I want to do surgery with my Wiimote, is that so much to ask Nintendo? I ask so little of you and spend so much of my money on you.

Comments

• It's not a Nintendo game. You have to complain to ATLUS.
  • Australia and Europe always get the shaft when it comes to videogames, sadly... -_-
  • Australia and Europe always get the shaft when it comes to videogames, sadly... -_-
    Ever wonder why most of the big-time fps action is in Europe? Wonder how PC games still make money when they are not so popular in the US anymore? It's because outside of the US and Japan the consoles keep giving everyone the shaft. PC games have the advantage of instant internationalization in that you only have to send data, not extremely specific hardware and accessories, to everywhere in the world. If I didn't live in the US or Japan, I'd probably still be mostly a PC gamer.
    Their beer makes up for it.
  • Short of buying an NTSC TV and a U.S. Wii, you really have no options.
    Except for performing surgery on homeless people.
    ...Which is a respectable option.
    ...Which is a respectable option.
    Unfortunately there aren't that many homeless people in Adelaide and people are starting to notice.