This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• My booyah is that I got the job in Abu Dhabi / Dubai and will be commuting there for 6 weeks and then have 6 weeks off, (and then repeat). I'm excited!
  • Boo-yah #3: Just got my copy of the new Animal Collective album/film in the mail and it came with a beautiful hardcover artbook. Way sick.

Boo-yah #2: Seeing Scott Pilgrim tomorrow night at the midnight premiere. Sonic is coming. Going to wear my new shirt.

Boo-yah #1: I am in a relationship with a girl that I originally met on this forum. #geeknightsforumsuccessstory
  • That's just too much Boo-Yah that you could possibly explode with awesomeness. Yay! ^_____^
  • You're telling me. I was attempting to act reserved, but I honestly can not contain myself n_____n
  • Impressive. Does said girl still frequent the forum?
  • @Sail Are you a real person or are you the legendary "Boo-Yah Machine" whose purpose is to generate Boo-Yah's and nothing but?
  • Boo-yah #1: I am in a relationship with a girl that I originally met on this forum. #geeknightsforumsuccessst
    Whoa! Congrats!
  • Boo-yah #2: Seeing Scott Pilgrim tomorrow night at the midnight premiere. Sonic is coming. Going to wear mynew shirt.
    Booyah indeed!
    Boo-yah #1: I am in a relationship with a girl that I originally met on this forum. #geeknightsforumsuccessstory
    Who is she? Will she be at the movie tomorrow night?
  • Who is she? Will she be at the movie tomorrow night?
    What, and let her get in the way of the bromance?
  • Who is she? Will she be at the movie tomorrow night?
    What, and let her get in the way of the bromance?
    What are you- I don't even...
  • Kate bought me Dragon Age: Awakenings :D
    You know you're loved when your spouse provides you with the equivalent of heroinacidcrack.
  • Ah, Awakening. It's fun, but a little too short.
  • Boo-yah #1: I am in a relationship with a girl that I originally met on this forum. #geeknightsforumsuccessstory
    Sonic's sister?
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2010
    Don't click on this if you don't have a frame of reference. You'll be like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie...
    Anyway, the significance of this is that I'm going to get tickets for this very soon and I'm excited in a fierce way.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Boo-yah #1: I am in a relationship with a girl that I originally met on this forum. #geeknightsforumsuccessstory
    Sonic's sister?
    o.o

Oh god don't even joke.
    Sonic's sister?
    o.o

Oh god don't even joke.
    Yeah, I thought that was Churba's territory. Or was Churba her territory, I think the joke has gone both ways.
  • edited August 2010
    Sonic's sister?
    o.o

Oh god don't even joke.
    Yeah, I thought that was Churba's territory. Or was Churba her territory, I think the joke has gone both ways.
    Nah, churba's got a girlfriend over here already. I've met her; she's nice. *Goes online to check his sister's phone records.*
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • So who's the lucky girl, Sail?
    Sonic's sister?
    o.o

Oh god don't even joke.
    Nah, churba's got a girlfriend over here already. I've met her; she's nice. *Goes online to check his sister's phone records.*
    Ah. Alrighty then.
  • edited August 2010
    Erm, Bad time to mention that it's an open relationship?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Nah, churba's got a girlfriend over here already. I've met her; she's nice. *Goes online to check his sister's phone records.*
    Erm, Bad time to mention that it's an open relationship?
    Shaddap.
    So who's the lucky girl, Sail?
    Yeeeaaahhhh, he's on his way to the movie theater right now... I'll be meeting with him shortly.
  • This has gotten out of hand. I mentioned it because I wanted to add another instance to the already towering pile of evidence that ridiculously awesome people inhabit this forum. I thought you guys would be able to handle this information, but noooo. It's Bunnikun! Your territory is safe, Churba xD
  • edited August 2010
    Haha...I'll something witty to say in the morning...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • New laptop is currently being shipped. Things are looking up.
  • edited August 2010
    This has gotten out of hand. ... I thought you guys would be able to handle this information, but noooo.
    Come on, man. You can't drop something like that and not expect people to need to know!
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • Mmmmm, pie.

That is all.
  • Don't click on this if you don't have a frame of reference.You'll be like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie...
    Donnie, you're out of your element!
  • This has gotten out of hand. ... I thought you guys would be able to handle this information, but noooo.
    Come on, man. You can't drop something like that and not expect people to need to know!
    I know, I was joking. But I also assumed that enough people here were friends with both of us on Facebook that they would have figured it out or noticed it eventually whether I said something or not.
  • I know, I was joking. But I also assumed that enough people here were friends with both of us on Facebook that they would have figured it out or noticed it eventually whether I said something or not.
    That's how I found out.
  • I know, I was joking. But I also assumed that enough people here were friends with both of us on Facebook that they would have figured it out or noticed it eventually whether I said something or not.
    I looked at your FB page, but didn't know that was bunnikun.