This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scott Pilgrim - Make your avatar

Let's see em, folks. :D

Comments

• Welcome back after all those months, we've missed you.
  • Welcome back after all those months, we've missed you.
    I was gone?
  • I was gone?
    I.E. the thread the same as this doing named nearly the same in the forums already :-p
  • Yeah, you wish you were black, dontcha Adam? :P
  • Yeah, you wish you were black, dontcha Adam? :P
    One thing I love about Saints Row 2 is being able to get almost exactly my skin tone. Other games would do well to allow for this level of fine tuning.

Hey, everyone, post what you're avatars looks like in various games, I'll put my saint's row self up later.
  • Sorry adam, this was months ago.
  • After a bit of "This private jet loop-the-loops way too easil-- fuccckk!!" I got round to finding out that I can't print screen from Saints Row 2.
  • These things are cool, but they make for poor avatars because they all look the same at such a small size.
  • edited August 2010
    Not to mention how aliased they are....
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Because I turn Wiimotes into swords all the time. I'm just that cool.
  • These things are cool, but they make for poor avatars because they all look the same at such a small size.
    manlytear.png
  • Other games would do well to allow for this level of fine tuning.
    And then, I can have Gabe Newell as voiced by Vinnie Jones in EVERY game.

Edit: You can all rest assured that it was totally awesome.
    You get an option to download it in wallpaper format. Also, avatar means more than just 30x30 image.