This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pax Prime 2010 Final Roll Call!

edited August 2010 in Everything Else
Show of hands if you're attending PAX Prime 2010 which begins in *5* days. Squeeeeeeeee!

Comments

• *raises his hand*
  • Present!

Additionally, I've been thinking about arranging a forumite dinner/meetup for Thursday night if there are enough people coming to town early. Please indicate if you would like to attend said dinner. I'm thinking there should be at least 6 people to make it worthwhile.
  • I'm actually hosting a get-together with some friends Thursday night at Shorty's. Everyone's welcome, it'd be rad to have some Geeknighter-ers there.

Here's the details if you're interested: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=145337992155601

Also, I.
  • I am finding it very difficult to not think about how close we finally are to PAX Prime 2010. Yes, I shall be there and look forward to all of the awesomeness that is bound to ensue. Look out Seattle, here we come!
  • edited August 2010
    I'm there Thursday morning plus friend, and wife (sat & sun). Would be up for food & stuff but we're already committed to the PAX Forum community dinner on Thurs night.

Not partaking in the Harry Potter themed bar crawl afterward though, as that does seem just a little bit... over the line for me, on several counts. Plus I have no intention of ruining my Friday with a hangover. May be up for a hangout after dinner time in that case, but I'm not nailing down any plans until that night so I'll just check the forums/twitter and see what's going on.

EDIT: BTW, might as well share what everyone's looking to do/see at the show. Friday I'm looking to hit Keynote, panel on running a website, and the Late Night show; Saturday I'll hit Make a Strip, then I have 4 1/2 hours of appointments in the expo hall, concert at night. Sunday do as much freeplay as possible and go to the closing ceremony.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • PAAAAAAX

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. There are a few panels I want to hit, and the Saturday concert. Otherwise, gonna try to do some tabletop and maybe some Starcraft.
  • My Brother, My Father, and Myself will be attending all three days.
  • edited August 2010
    Silly, didn't need to make a new thread.

Anyhoo, Jeremy and I will be there. We are both working morning shift (9AM-3PM) in Table Top. Feel free to stop by and say hello. We'll be there pretty much all day Thursday helping set up.

BTW, I just got back from SAX (bag stuffing party) and apparently they were giving out a lot of free stuff to Enforcers at the end, so I grabbed some PA Sticker packs. These aren't included in the bags, so if you want one just let me know and I'll hold one for you.

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Oooh. Please hold one for me!
  • Awesome stickers are awesome. Would you be willing to mail one out (in exchange for monies/goodies if necessary).
  • Awesome stickers are awesome. Would you be willing to mail one out (in exchange for monies/goodies if necessary).
    I can't make any promises right now to people who aren't coming to PAX. We shall see.
  • Oh, hey guys, don't forget to download the PAX app for your android phones. It's quite nice.