This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Captions?

edited March 2007 in Flamewars
What do you think she said?

I'll start: "Back on the table. . . "

Comments

• "...and that's how you geld a horse."
  • "your balls are showing..."
  • "Sorry, Mr. President, we're all out of lager."
  • "They're remaking Kanon again."
  • "I'd like a quickie, please."
  • "Your daughters converted to Islam."
  • "I've got a publisher for my expose, just you wait..."
  • "Bloodrayne 2 hits Cinemas May first."
  • "Bloodrayne 2 hits Cinemas May first."
    I think this is the funniest so far. I remember last year when I saw a bus with an ad for the first Bloodrayne movie. It was a straight up, honest ad for the movie, but I laughed all day just thinking about how bad it would be. I'm very tempted to buy the DVD just for the box. That alone is pretty funny.

Bloodrayne 2 in cinemas would be an act of war.
  • OK, here is a better one.

"Oh, that wasn't your wife in your bed last night, it was me!"
  • "Oh, that wasn't your wife in your bed last night, it was me!"
    Fail.
  • edited March 2007
    "Oh, that wasn't your wife in your bed last night, it was me!"
    Fail.
    Maybe. The caption is a good idea and it's memorable, but it's not making me laugh so much as it's making me think how SMOKIN' HOT Nancy would be. Homina Homina Homina. Helllllooooooo Madam Speaker! (Said in Animaniacs voice).
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I have to agree with you, she would be smokin hot in the sack!
  • edited March 2007
    "Okay. We won't subpoena Rove and Meirs. How about Jeff Gannon?"
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • How about:

"Laura bet your ass in our weekly poker game... I won."
  • Whatever I do, don't say a word.
  • Homina Homina Homina.
    I hope you're kidding. That pre-election makeover didn't turn her into Cindy Crawford or anything. You old lawyer-ly people have strange tastes, and should feel shame. Hehehe.
  • How about:

"I just wanted to thank you for getting me this great new job..."
  • "Laura bet your ass in our weekly poker game... I won."
    That's a good one.
  • Homina Homina Homina.
    I hope you're kidding. That pre-election makeover didn't turn her into Cindy Crawford or anything.
    CC is pretty, but NP is exciting.

I'd like to include her in some plans of mine involving a fresh tube of IcyHot and some Johnny Hartmann records.

Move along son. Nancy and me, we got business.
  • edited March 2007
    Joe, I...
    I mean...
    It's just that...
    But she's sooo...
    GOOD LAWD!

I tried starting this post so many times, but *GOSH* I just can't come up with the words. It's like saying you want to bang Nancy Reagan or Betty White or Zsa Zsa Gabor. It's creepy, man. Reeeeeeeeal creepy. NP is just so wrinkly, and acerbic, and pointy, and jarring.

And yeah, I know you're old and all... but wanting to pour honey all over Nancy Pelosi is almost as bad as when my grandpa told me he would "totally wreck that Anne Coulter" in a wink wink nudge nudge kind of way.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited March 2007
    Whatever Joe, for me, it's all about Jackie Kennedy, when she was young. Rawr.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • ... but wanting to pour honey all over Nancy Pelosi is almost as bad as when my grandpa told me he would "totally wreck that Anne Coulter" in a wink wink nudge nudge kind of way.
    Whatever Joe, for me, it's all about Jackie Kennedy, when she was young. Rawr.
    This might be a little dangerous. . . but the above begs the question: What political types would you be amorous with? I'd still go for NP, with Margaret Thatcher and Madeline Albright close seconds.

This is not meant for just guys. Girls are invited to chime in as well. How much do you want to bet they'll all say Bill Clinton?
  • Oh, and since this is fantasy, we shouldn't be limited to people who are alive now, so: Jeane Kirkpatrick.
  • I'd have to say Laura Ingraham
  • ...D:

This has quickly become the forum's most disturbing thread.
  • Oh, and since this is fantasy, we shouldn't be limited to people who are alive now, so: Jeane Kirkpatrick.
    It also shouldn't be limited to hetero fantasy.

I'd go gay for JFK!
  • "The oil supply in the Middle East has been depleted, but we're still going to finish the job, right?"

I'm tired this morning.