This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's sooo hot (I.E. Weather bitch thread)

Comments

• I assumed it was just me that was experiencing this. I chalked it up to it being DC.
  • Hello New York. This is Peter. If you weren't aware, it's almost October. It's very nearly fall. Did you know that? Because, see, if you knew that it was almost October, thenwhy the fuck is it 90 outside?
    Actually, wasn't the equinox the 22nd?
  • Hello New York. This is Peter. If you weren't aware, it's almost October. It's very nearly fall. Did you know that? Because, see, if you knew that it was almost October, thenwhy the fuck is it 90 outside?
    Actually, wasn't the equinox the 22nd?
    You're right! It is fall. Fuck you, weather.
  • Just a note, after today's 90 degree day we've had two (or one) more 90 degree days this year then we ever have in Philly.
    What? It was not that hot today. Man up. Plus, it got cool early and we have had several weeks of gorgeous weather. One warm day is not going to kill you. :P It doesn't get cool in NC until mid October.
  • I assumed it was just me that was experiencing this. I chalked it up to it being DC.
    Yup! I just want it to chili out already. I got a new jacket that I NEED to wear.
  • It's not cold enough here. Just rainy and pretty humid/muggy at times. I actually drove home with the windows down.

I really hope it gets cold here as the seasons change, and especially snow. I want it to be "woman" here so badly. Then I can have more reason to make and wear knitted woolen things. >.>
  • Ro's more or less right. Summer's over, and my garden is sad and my tomatoes aren't ripening, but it's not really full autumn yet either, much less winter. It's just... damp. And cool. And gray.

Seattle.
  • I've really enjoyed the weather in New York this month! There have been only a few days when it was too wet to carry out my plans, otherwise hot is fine by me! I have plenty of tshirts to soak up my sweat.
  • What? It was not that hot today. Man up.
  • In case you want to know the weather this one gets to the F@#$ing point.
  • In case you want to know the weatherthis one gets to the F@#$ing point.
    Also notable: It's "Like Endor out there" in Rochester.
  • It was 90 on tuesday and 55 today. General Theory of Woman Relativity means that it was fucking WOMAN in the C-U today.
  • In case you want to know the weatherthis one gets to the F@#$ing point.
    Also notable: It's"Like Endor out there"in Rochester.
    Shit's just like Belgium. I didn't expect it to be so similar but at least I feel right at home.
  • The Fucking Weather.
    Beat you to it by a few days.
  • The Fucking Weather.
    Beat you to it by a few days.
    Oh, right.

This? This right here? THIS is why I shouldn't post before I have my coffee.
  • It was 75 degrees at 8am this morning, 80 currently, and it's supposed to reach over 100 today. HA.
  • Fuck this humidity and mugginess. It's supposed to be sunny later this week and in the 70s. Boo. Cold weather, now!
  • It's 70 degrees here, and it's raining. The Fucking Weather says "it's fucking nice and wet." I would agree, if not for the fact that it is never nice in Greenville when it rains. EVER. The water just doesn't have anywhere to go.
  • 104 at 11:30am.
  • edited September 2010
    106 at 12:10pm. I regret wearing all black today.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • "110°?!

ITS FUCKING...ARE YOU OKAY?"
  • It's rainy and didn't get above 70 here all day. AAAAhhhhhh. ;)
  • 111 in Anaheim, near where I am and where my roomie is working at Disneyland.

Holy piss.
  • Yeah, was rainy and around 60 degrees here. Had to wear jeans.
  • It's rainy and didn't get above 70 here all day. AAAAhhhhhh. ;)
    Yeah, was rainy and around 60 degrees here. Had to wear jeans.
    I think I can safely say that Dromaro, Sail, and I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH.
  • A brisk 55 here.
  • It wasn't that bad. Walking opening the front door and walking into a blast furnace never hurt anybody.
  • Shoulda stayed in Providence, man. 72 now with a high of 75.