This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• TEEETTTSSUOOOO!!
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    AAAASHIIIITAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    (7:34:09 PM) Churba: Silent hill 8 is coming out
    (7:34:16 PM) Churba: which brings me to the following conclusion
    (7:34:40 PM) Churba: HEY, US GOVERNMENT, HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT SHIT DOWN IN SILENT HILL?
    (7:35:06 PM) Churba: Wierd shit keeps happening. There are dudes with pyramid heads who rape people. Just fucking nuke the cunting place.
    Also, I note - The guy in silent hill eight is a guy who has been in prison for a bunch of years. Pyramid head has one BIG surprise coming.So to Speak.
    Silent Hill 8: Pyramid head gets Pumped Silly
    Post edited by Churba on
  • If I die, I'm coming back as a crab. How can you tell?

• I feel bad for not posting as often. The "Talk Like A Pirate Day" thread was brought back to the front, and I saw some old comments of mine near the front. I was "TheProX" then, and Viga referred to me by that name. It felt... odd. I then realized I haven't made a new comic or podcast or anything in forever, even though I have about 3 comics and 4 scripts ready, and 15 hours minimum of DnD content that I could post. Now I want to update everything, but it's 12:30 AM, and I'm tired but not sleepy, and I have school tomorrow.
    Thispostreads likelivejournal.
    By my half assed calculations you should be a junior by now right?
  • TEEETTTSSUOOOO!!
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    AAAASHIIIITAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    TAMAHOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!
  • "Their maybe a will but their ain't no fucking way!" Me commenting about 2 rather large women trying to ride a mechanical bull at the same time.
  • If I die, I'm coming back as a crab. How can you tell?

Ditto
  • The creator of the segway died when his segway fell off a cliff. I don't know if that's really irony, but it's close enough for me.
  • The creator of the segway died when his segway fell off a cliff. I don't know if that's really irony, but it's close enough for me.
    It wasn't the creator, it was the the owner of the Segway UK company. Its inventor, Dean Kamen, hasn't had anything to do with the Segway in years.
  • Damn, that's near one of the places I used to go to school.
  • By my half assed calculations you should be a junior by now right?
    Yup! Just started Junior year at a new school.
  • By my half assed calculations you should be a junior by now right?
    Yup! Just started Junior year at a new school.
    *sniff* They grow up so fast. *sniff*
  • Diodes are really interesting devices. Aside from the physics they do neat stuff like AC/DC conversion.
  • You guys should be watching Adventure Time and Regular Show. Emphasis on SHOULD!
  • What is that thing on your desk?
  • Does anybody actually say potahto?
  • I don't think so. I've never heard tomahto either.
  • I don't think so. I've never heard tomahto either.
    I have actually heard a genuine "tomahto" a few times in my life. Never a potahto, though.
  • Tomahto I've heard too, but exclusively from foreigners whose native language normally uses short vowel sounds (e.g. Japanese). The difference in pronunciation actually came up in anime, but I can't remember what it was.
  • I say "tomahto".
  • I say "tomahto".
    You people (Australians) say lots of weird things.
  • edited September 2010
    *sniff* They grow up so fast. *sniff*
    I'm only 16! But, I do feel weird having been here since I was 13, since I want to physically meet most of you, if not all of you. I'm a strange person.
    You guys should be watching Adventure Time and Regular Show. Emphasis on SHOULD!
    Did you catch Gut Grinder and Death Punches?
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • Can't connect to my music stream from school... it makes me a sad panda =<
  • Sometimes I long for the life of a garbageman where skies are blue, the pay is good, and the smells are various.
  • "What's the word? Thunderbird
    How's it sold? Good and cold
    What's the jive? Bird's alive
    What's the price? Thirty twice."
  • More games need to do what Crisis Core did and fuck with the interface during dramatic moments. Spoilers (for things that aren't out of the statute of limitations by virtue of Final Fantasy VII being seven years old): Basically, there's a slot machine that's supposed to represent what Zack's thinking of going constantly in battle. Normally, when it lines up two character portraits, it gets ready to do a limit break. However, as Zack is being killed by Shinra's infantrymen, it does the "getting ready to do a limit break" thing, only to flash video of all the important people from Zack's life in the game, mimicking the cliche of your life flashing before your eyes, but using the familiar interface of the game to do it. The very last thing to happen is Arieth's portraits line up... Right as Zack gets the bullet in the gut that kills him. By using the interface I was already so used to present the drama, rather than a cutscene that brings me out of the game, I think it was more effective. More games should try to do things like that.
  • edited September 2010
    More games need to do what Crisis Core did and fuck with the interface during dramatic moments.
    Yeah, the last battle of that game was one of the more interesting I've ever seen in a game. It's not uncommon for games to add a new mechanic for a final battle, but that game took one of the main mechanics and turned it on its head, breaking the fourth wall in a way.

EDIT: Also a good example, Eternal Darkness. If you let your insanity run high, that game will really fuck with you.
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • I just found out that Sho Fumimura of Sanctuary is also Buronson of Fist of the North Star!

My head just collapsed. How can one human being be so fucking incredible!?
  • Sonic 2006 uses the same system. Although I think it used it much more efficiently, 'cause the HUD didn't display your sanity meter, which reminded you of it's existence and could break the illusion.
  • edited September 2010
    Sonic 2006
    sanity meter
    Rolling for SAN...
    Post edited by WindUpBird on