This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Did you check here? I think at least one of those would be decently seeded.
  • BakaBT has like 30 seeders, but you have to register for their site.
  • BakaBT's not bad and you only have to maintain a .5 ratio (not really an issue if you just want that one movie).
  • edited October 2010
    BakaBT has like 30 seeders, but you have to register for their site.
    You only need to register to search and run filters. However, you can get around that by simply googling "[Name of Show] bakabt".
    Post edited by progSHELL on
    edited October 2010
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Post edited by ... on
  • Indeed. Tokyo Toshokan is awesome, though sometimes it's down.

Thanks for introducing me to that site a while back, Nine.
  • How hard is it to take the Psionics out of 4E Monks? Not hard at all. Too bad the rest of my party thinks that it's stupid and can't be done, and are instead insisting I stop modding the Monk, I should fiddle with the Barbarian, effectively asking me to do what I'm already doing.

Basically, they don't like the idea of he name of my class being Monk if the character doesn't use Psionics, but are fine with me calling it a Barbarian without it being Primal-based.

Fucking fluff-text, how does it work?
    Problem solved! OOC, I'm a Monk, IC I'm a Brawler. Everyone wins! Except for the douche who attacked me on Facebook. He's still a douche.
  • edited October 2010
    Isn't toner carcinogenic?
    Only if you're inhaling assloads of it day in and day out. Just getting a little bit on your skin isn't that bad because you can wash it off with cold water and soap. The real bitch of it is that it's a pain in the ass to get out of cloth and you can't wash the cloth that's been exposed on hot or warm OR with any other clothes (the former because it'll fuse into the cloth, the latter because it'll get all over everything in the load of laundry). If you get too much on your slacks or shirt you'd just as well throw the damn thing away because you're never going to get it all out.
    Post edited by Techparadox on
  • So it doesn't hover in the air like flour dust?
  • It may for a little bit, but the stuff we used was heavy and would settle fairly quickly. You just didn't want to be in the vicinity of a cloud of it because it'd get all over everything near it and stick like mad.
  • The forums and users online is pretty poppin' for a Friday night. Why the fuck are you all not doing something else? :P
  • edited October 2010
    The forums and users online is pretty poppin' for a Friday night. Why the fuck are you all not doing something else? :P
    Good question. GEEKCHAT!
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • The forums and users online is pretty poppin' for a Friday night. Why the fuck are you all not doing something else? :P
    Because I spent two hours working far too enthusiastically on music, so now I'm really tired and my throat hurts. It's a good time to browse the forums. Also, I have no friends.
  • Because I spent two hours working far too enthusiastically on music, so now I'm really tired and my throat hurts. It's a good time to browse the forums. Also, I have no friends.
    Internet friends don't count?
  • Because I spent two hours working far too enthusiastically on music, so now I'm really tired and my throat hurts. It's a good time to browse the forums. Also, I have no friends.
    Internet friends don't count?
    OK, but that's still a reason I'm on the forum and not partying.
  • edited October 2010
    The forums and users online is pretty poppin' for a Friday night. Why the fuck are you all not doing something else? :P
    I was playing some Civ V, but then I wanted to see what was goin' on here.
    Good question. GEEKCHAT!
    DUDE. Let's do it! I haven't actually been in on a Geekchat. I wanna talk to people.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • I feel dumb because that what I thought lase printers did. ^_^;
    Well, if this works out, and we don't accidentally just make a highly efficient method of turning paper into fire, we can make you one. That way, you don't have to feel dumb - because that's exactly what your printer will do.
  • Wouldn't you just have a very cheap laser cutter/laser ignited paper burner?

Make sure to ventilate that thing really well.
  • Few people are born smart. Most smart people are born curious.
    Most of the people who are born smart don't stay that way. Being smart is like being fit. Curiosity is exercise.
    Most of the people who are born smart don't stay that way. Being smart is like being fit. Curiosity is exercise.
    Alright smartass, "born with a disposition towards curiosity." but it doesn't sound as good.
  • Öri öri öri
  • NMR busywork packets can eat a load of dicks.
  • I feel dumb because that what I thought lase printers did. ^_^;
    Well, if this works out, and we don't accidentally just make a highly efficient method of turning paper into fire, we can make you one. That way, you don't have to feel dumb - because that's exactly what your printer will do.
    Awwww! ^_^
  • Slowly realizing that after not getting paid for six months, it's going to take another six months to get to the point where I can do what I want again. Too much debt and still more necessities to get.
  • Think I aced my mid term for 2D. I went through those questions like a hot knife though butter! Whoo!
  • I think that the last game I would ever buy is a game that uses procedurally generated content to create levels and scenarios that are just at the upper edge of my ability to complete them.
  • 2D
    2D what? Animations?
  • I think that the last game I would ever buy is a game that uses procedurally generated content to create levels and scenarios that are just at the upper edge of my ability to complete them.
    Spelunky will ruin your shit.