This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Comments

• They're opening up vim/They're writing some batch scripts up
    Hide your keyboards/Hide your mice/Hide your keyboards/Hide your mice
    Cuz they're coding errybody out here.
  • Learning that my artistic skills are about non-existent in sign making. So far I'm gunning for four signs. One says "Citation Needed", another says "Don't Panic" and the other two are still being worked out.
  • If next weekend will be the same weather as this weekend, I'm not sure if I'll be attending Seattle's Rally. I did donate money for it already and received a nice thank you email about it.

If I do make a sign I want it to say, "Critical thinking is the key to success." ~Professor Hershel Layton
  • Learning that my artistic skills are about non-existent in sign making. So far I'm gunning for four signs. One says "Citation Needed", another says "Don't Panic" and the other two are still being worked out.
    Make the Don't Panic sign with a panel that can cover up the "Don't" part during the second half of the rally.
  • edited October 2010
    the other two are still being worked out.
    Sign 1:
    THE
    PEN IS
    MIGHTIER

Sign 2: That's what she said?!?!
    Post edited by Wyatt on
  • PEN IS
    MIGHTIER
    I have to ask, does it work?
  • PEN IS
    MIGHTIER
    Only when you click the top.
  • Or you make the space between PEN and IS too small.
  • PEN IS
    MIGHTIER
    Only when you click the top.
    No, the Penis Mightier. Does it work?
  • "What do we want? To get you sandwiches! When do we want it? Whenever would be convenient for you!"
  • So who is actually going to this rally?
  • I probably will. It's only noon to 3pm. I expect traffic to be lovely, so Jeremy and I plan on going early to do some shopping around Seattle. We have some stand up comedians that are going to be there, so it should be fun.
  • So who is actually going to this rally?
    I will go.
  • I am going :D
  • Emily and I are going, along with several among the FRC.
  • Will be there.
  • If only I could think of a good place to meet up at.
  • I can't go because Viga and Jed are moving, which means I don't have a place to stay with. WAHH!!
  • I'm gonna watch it on tv while doing homework, does that count?
  • I probably will. It's only noon to 3pm. I expect traffic to be lovely, so Jeremy and I plan on going early to do some shopping around Seattle. We have some stand up comedians that are going to be there, so it should be fun.
    I'm confused.
  • There are other rallies on the West Coast. The main one is in DC.
  • I'm confused.
    What part? >__>
  • edited October 2010
    Seattle Rally.

So far they've raised $16,000+ for various expenses. They also will have donations buckets there. Any extra money will go to Washington State schools.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Bah, that's not the same rally!
  • Man, I've got a regatta that weekend.
    One of us should wear a striped shirt. It'll be like Where's Waldo.
    One of us should wear a striped shirt. It'll be like Where's Waldo.
    Or we can just use google latitude.
  • I'm heading out of here at 5 tomorrow morning. (going to TRY and beat the traffic.)
  • We'll likely head downtown early, get breakfast, and case it out. After the rally, time to walk around and look around.
  • You east coasters and your times. Because it's starting at 12 PM east coast, it actually is starting here at 9 AM. I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with traffic and parking.