This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Sal Giunta Story

edited November 2010 in Politics
Army SSGT Sal Giunta is the first living American soldier to be awarded the Medal of Honor since the Vietnam War. This is a 14 minute video tells his story of the incident for which he was awarded the medal. You owe it to yourself to watch this and understand exactly what is going on over there.

Comments

• That was amazing :O
  • Wow, impressive action. As a side note, I also like the note that an AC130 spotted a guy carrying the soldier's pack and killed him. A freaking plane a mile high in the sky saw one guy carrying a US backpack, was able to identify him as "not one of ours", and took them out. Pretty impressive technology.
  • Watching any soldier cry always gets me.
  • AFA calls MoH winner a wuss.
    Wow, seriously? Could you assholes possibly be bigger assholes? Jesus, even the dude in the picture looks evil.
  • Wow, seriously? Could you assholes possibly be bigger assholes? Jesus, even the dude in the picture looks evil.
    Man, those are some great family values that guy is espousing.
  • Wow, seriously? Could you assholes possibly be bigger assholes? Jesus, even the dude in the picture looks evil.
    I am no longer surprised by the religious or the right in this country. I doubt they could ever do something crazy enough for me to take furher note.
  • edited November 2010
    AFA calls MoH winner a wuss.
    Wow, seriously? Could you assholes possibly be bigger assholes? Jesus, even the dude in the picture looks evil.
    What a fucking idiot. A significant number of the Medal of Honors awarded have been for actions taken to by soldiers to save their fellow soldiers. That is the definition of heroic, putting your life on the line to help someone else. It's times like this that I wish there was really a heaven and hell, so this piece of shit could go there.

Here is the original post for anyone interested.
    Post edited by beefy on
  • edited November 2010
    Here is the original postfor anyone interested.
    Thanks I was looking for the original link to send to my dad..He'll probably go find that guy and punch him in the face.

Wow, he keeps going part II
    Part III
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Here is the original postfor anyone interested.
    Thanks I was looking for the original link to send to my dad..He'll probably go find that guy and punch him in the face.
    We can only hope :)