This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Comments

• Burn Notice starts tomorrow.

Leverage starts next month.

Castle is always a pleasure to watch.

Dexter is getting interesting. <3 Julia Stiles
  • edited November 2010
    Burn Notice starts tomorrow.
    OH SNAP, REALLY?! Damn, I thought the season ended early.

Also, Californication Season 3 came out yesterday...can't wait to marathon through that.
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • I just finished watching The Wire for the second time. I know I've said it a lot on this forum, but seriously, if you haven't seen it, you really have to. It's the best thing on film, period.
  • Also, Californication Season 3 came out yesterday...can't wait to marathon through that.
    Netflix needs to get streaming with that shit. Only season one was released online.
  • edited November 2010
    Watching Community because is awesome.
    Watching Rizzoli and Isles because science and though police work are sexy.
    Watching Leverage because twists are fantastic.

I can't wait for the next Doctor Who Christmas Special :P
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Adam and I have been watching Luther. I highly recommend it.
  • Ugly Americans is actually really good.
  • Just watched walking dead eps 2 it was just as good as the first eps. This show is pretty awesome and is definitely in the spirit of the comic.
  • Ugly Americans is actually really good.
  • I watch very little TV but make time for Community every week. That show is hilarious, but I'm very sad to see the ratings are taking a hit and rumors are starting that it might not be renewed.
  • Lost is eating all of my time. All of it.
  • I've been watching second season of Big Bang Theory, which continues to entertain.
  • How did I forget the awesomeness that is "The Walking Dead"
    I think I am getting the omnibus during the mid season break.
  • edited November 2010
    Such an addict didn't occur that anyone else wouldn't watch it immediately, so:
    Spoiler Quote:
    Beckett: Semester abroad?
    Castle: No, an old tv show I loved.
    Post edited by Mycroft000 on
  • Beckett: Semester abroad?
    Spoilerz! No! :P Must wait for tomorrow for Castle fix.
  • Beckett: Semester abroad?
    Spoilerz! No! :P Must wait for tomorrow for Castle fix.
    OMG, awesome reference.

I also adored the X-Files <3. Makes me want to watch the series. Which I will do soon enough.
  • I also adored the X-Files <3. Makes me want to watch the series. Which I will do soon enough.</p>
    Absolutely made my day. Though I was content with Castle just whistling the theme...didn't need the red hair reference.
  • Finally started Mad Men. Everyone said it was tough to get through a slow-paced first few episodes but I'm already hooked after the first 2.
  • Started watching the new Sherlock. There are only 4 episodes out, but it's entertaining.
  • Started watching the new Sherlock. There are only 3 episodes out, but it's entertaining.
    You almost had me excited.
  • edited November 2010
    Sorry, I guess the pilot doesn't count as an episode.
    EDIT: WHAT! I just read the wiki on the series, it's just those 3 episodes and the pilot, that is season 1, three freaking episodes, those assholes!
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Sorry, I guess the pilot doesn't count as an episode.
    EDIT: WHAT! I just read the wiki on the series, it's just those 3 episodes and the pilot, that is season 1, three freaking episodes, those assholes!
    They are British. You are lucky that isn't the end. It might be though. I would double-check.

Anyway:
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Eureka
    30 Rock
    Adventure Time
  • Sorry, I guess the pilot doesn't count as an episode.
    They are British. You are lucky that isn't the end. It might be though. I would double-check.

Anyway:
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Eureka
    30 Rock
    Adventure Time
    It won be the end, we will have 6 more episodes next year. Also, you will get used to it.
  • GTO! It's the awesome. I feel ashamed for never having seen it before. I have read the manga though. The drama is so~, so much better.
  • I have been watching the first season of Dexter. Otherwise good show, but the episodes seem too long and slow. I just have to do something else while watching the show. For example I'm watching episode right now, while writing this post.
  • the first season of Dexter. Otherwise good show, but the episodes seem too long and slow
    This was my primary problem with the show. The middle of most every episde, and of the entire first two seasons, was fairly boring, focusing way too much on things I didn't care about.

I skipped the middle of both and caught up with the recaps. Nothing was missed.
  • Regular Show is terrific.
    FIST PUMP
    FIST PUMP
    JG Quintel is a mad genius. This is the animation whose forehead Regular Show sprung from, fully-formed.
  • Mainly watching it because I'm a Tom Selleck fan, but I've been impressed with the new series "Blue Bloods" so far. Strong cast, strong writing and wonderful chemistry between all of the actors.