This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Bag

edited April 2007 in Everything Else
TimBuk2. Maker of awesome bags.

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Whoa, those are the most awesome bags I've ever seen. Expensive, but awesome. They would work great as laptop bags. Scott, do you have one? Any recommendations?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Whoa, those are the most awesome bagsI'veever seen. Expensive, but awesome. They would work great as laptop bags. Scott, do you have one? Any recommendations?
    Listen to the show.
  • This is one of the coolest briefcases I've ever seen. If I didn't have more briefcases and backpacks than I need right now, I'd definitely get this.
  • edited April 2007
    Scott, you should post a picture of your awesome bag, because I am also thinking of getting one. Do not worry I wont steal your design :P
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Those bags are awesome. I may have to get one... once I get a job.
  • You asked for the pics, you got 'em. If you have any questions about what you see, just ask.

My Bag!
    Opened
    The inside!
  • Nice, is the little white logo also custom able?
  • Nice, is the little white logo also custom able?
    The swirl is their company logo, and you have to get it on your bag. However, you are free to make it any color you want. If you want to try and hide it, you can make it the same color as the material.
  • It really looks awesome, I think it is cool because I can actually make my bag have the colors of the national flag of my country, red,white and red.
    Thank you very much Scott :D
  • I want the cabbie wallet. The bags are nice but I don't have a use for one at the moment.
  • Looks like I will probably be picking one of these up. With my internship, I need a laptop bag other than my current backpack.
  • edited April 2007
    If I had a really nice laptop, or a laptop at all, I would be picking one up. Guy I know just picked up a brand new MacBook Pro...(insert frown here)
    Post edited by WallyBman on