This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

New Discussion Category

edited May 2007 in Suggestions
Hey Scott, is it possible to throw in a new category in to the list: Pokeman? I understand the like of the game and everything, but it's got enough momentum behind it right now that it's cluttering up the forum for those of us who don't care about the game.

Comments

• I would vote against a Pokemon category. You already have "Video Games". Nice coincidence, though, because I want to suggest a new category, too.

"Old News" - For posting things that we know are old, or think might be old. To avoid the whole "ZOMG that thing is like a year old".
  • I would vote against a Pokemon category. You already have "Video Games". Nice coincidence, though, because I want to suggest a new category, too.

"Old News" - For posting things that we know are old, or think might be old. To avoid the whole "ZOMG that thing is like a year old".
    If an Old News section is created, it could also be used as a trash can by Scrym. When someone unknowingly posts something exceedingly old in the Everything Else section, they could just move the thread to the Old News section, and everyone will be happy.

Also, the Pokemon-related insanity will likely wear off when Phantom Hourglass gets released, so I don't think that we are in need of a section devoted to our precious pokemanz.
  • I suppose you're both right, I probably could ignore all of the Video Game talk and not miss overmuch. So forget my earlier suggestion, I'll just stick to the Flamewars category. It's more fun overall generally.
  • edited May 2007
    A religion/philosophy forum would be an interesting forum to have.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Given the population here, that's what "Flamewars" means.
  • A religion/philosophy forum would be an interesting forum to have.
    Given the population here, that's what "Flamewars" means.
    LOL That's certainly true.
  • edited May 2007
    In the Show Ideas and Reminders thread, I asked for a sticky thread for book, movie, cartoon, games, music, whatever recommendations and reviews. It would probably be better as a category. I know there are movie, video game categories, but what I'm asking for is just a category with a title like "Recommendations".
    Post edited by HungryJoe on