This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

contradicting favorites

Things you love with all your heart but wouldn't exactly favor your other favorites.
Transmetropoltian: a cynical, black comedy about the bleak nature and future of mankind and life.

My little pony friendship is magic: Only happy happy happiness can exist in this magical happy land of happy happy love and friendship!!!! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
you know what i'm sayin?

Comments

• Macross triple feature:
    Super Dimensional Fortress Macross: Action and "D'awwwww"
    Macross Plus: Serious Business and Sadness
    Macross 7: Silliness and Rock and Roll saving Space
  • My physical health.
    +
    Bacon.

Bunnies.
    +
    Cooking and eating bunnies.
  • Bacon wrapped rabbit.
  • Bacon wrapped rabbit.
    Somehow I think Bacon wrapped scallops would still beat that out.
  • edited February 2011
    Bacon-wrapped scallops are on the lower tier of bacon-based food magic (though still terrific). Rabbit is a godly meat, and with a little bit of transglutaminase, you could make a RabBacon filet. The potential just grows from there.

Also: Bacon patties. Trust me: Transglutaminase is magic shit.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Free shrimp.
  • Pacifism
    +
    Martial Arts Fighting
  • What are you talking about? I think every single martial art that exists stresses pacifism first and foremost, at least philosophically.

In Krav Maga, we teach people how to escape before we teach them how to fight back.
  • I know, I took Isshinryuu and Shodokan karate. I am talking about movies where I watch people beat the snot out of each other. I love watching fight scenes. I also find military hardware really interesting.

Also, how did being an anti-semite work out for you in an Israeli Martial Arts training program?
  • Considering my dad is the King of Jews it works out pretty good.
  • So wait, then how are you an anti-semite, like you said in that other thread?
    Also, are you half Asian or something?
  • Yes I have a Japanese mother and a Russian jewish father. You're also misquoting me because in the thread you're referring to I said I've been accused of being an anti-semite. I said this to point out how ridiculous some of the other accusations being actively put towards me were via juxtaposition.
  • Ah, true enough, on looking at it. You still a got-damn troll though.
  • edited February 2011
    How can you say that when I'm actually engaging you seriously? I'm determined to change people's minds here.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Considering my dad is the King of Jews it works out pretty good.
    Sweet! Does his horns help hold his crown on? What does he transform to? And did the transforming powers pass down to you?
  • I inherited a +3 to Kvetching
  • Kaptain K is the equivalent of Scamper The Penquin.
  • edited February 2011
    How can you say that when I'm actually engaging you seriously? I'm determined to change people's minds here.
    About what, exactly?
    Also, as to your troll qualifications, I just googled your aim name "Lehouah" from your profile. The two things I find are that you are always hanging around Something Awful, which is full of similar trollery, and that your Newgrounds profile "Soho" has a swastika on it.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • If you actually think Something Awful is full of trollery then you basically don't know what trolling is and your judgment is invalid.
  • Would you rather I say Something Awful is full of assholes? In either case your behavior and posting style is similar to that community.
    Plus, I know several people who frequent SA, and say in no uncertain terms it is incredibly trolly over there. (That's part of what they like about it, because that is fun for them)

Troll is someone who posts inflammatory things to get a flame-war going or to tick people off. What's the first thing you did when you got here? Dug up all the old flame-war threads. You constantly say things (your "women suck," "nerds are retarded" type of posts.) that in the context of the forum are almost sure to get at least someone up in arms. I kind of ignored it, because you are almost transparent in your seeking out fights. However, if you really believe all the stuff you post, the mysogany and general dickishness, then you are truly elevated from garden variety troll (a person who gets a kick out of teasing people into internet fights) to straight out stupid-bitch.
  • Would you rather I say Something Awful is full of assholes? In either case your behavior and posting style is similar to that community.
    Assholes is more accurate but SA is such a huge community that you can't peg them all the same, just like this much smaller community.
    You constantly say things (your "women suck," "nerds are retarded" type of posts.) that in the context of the forum are almost sure to get at least someone up in arms.
    Those are my real opinions though, they aren't fabricated just to get a reaction. If you don't like my opinion that's one thing but accusing me of trolling is another.
    However, if you really believe all the stuff you post, the mysogany and general dickishness, then you are truly elevated from garden variety troll (a person who gets a kick out of teasing people into internet fights) to straight out stupid-bitch.
    At least I'm above petty namecalling.
  • edited February 2011
    At least I'm above petty namecalling.
    Oh are you? You are pretty damn harsh sometimes. You called someone an Aspie, if I recall. You have also said you yourself are a mean person. If thou shalt act as a bitch, then henceforth thy name shall be bitch.
    Assholes is more accurate but SA is such a huge community that you can't peg them all the same, just like this much smaller community.
    I'd say that internet communities have certain reputations and vibes about them. Okay, so it's a generalization, but may I just say you are upholding this particular internet cultural stereotype.
    Those are my real opinions though, they aren't fabricated just to get a reaction. If you don't like my opinion that's one thing but accusing me of trolling is another.
    Whoa, gross. Bigots are a thousand times worse than trolls.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited February 2011
    Contradicting Favorites: I like trolls

I like ordered reasonable discussion.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Missiles and Pyramids time! Pewpewpew!
  • Keep poking Gom cause that will cause you to win.
  • edited February 2011
    Due to technical difficulties, this is now a thread where we post space-craft and related sci-fi landscapes.
    In other news: Save post apocalypse images for the next time we do one of these.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Keep poking Gom cause that will cause you to win.
    Man, you shoulda put that in green. I did what I swore I would not do and engaged. My own damn fault.
    Also Omnu image
  • Im a space man! In my dreams. Me and Elmo and toy story have parties in space town.
  • edited February 2011
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited February 2011
    You can use " width=100% " in the img tag to set your image to automatically be as wide as the browser window.
    Post edited by Omnutia on