This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Artemis - Spaceship Bridge Simulator

edited February 2011 in Video Games
Artemis, simulates a spaceship bridge by networking several computers together. One computer runs the simulation and the "main screen", while the others serve as workstations for the normal jobs a bridge officer might do, like Helm, Communication, Engineering, and Weapon Control.

AnZszGvpTrQ

Comments

• I am deeply intrigued. The rad part is, I recently befriended a coworker who, as it turns out, is a geek very much on my own wavelength. I want to see if we can get this action going!
  • want to play ^_^
  • I would love to totally nerd out on this as well.
  • Being a social game and the fact I'm in FRCF isolation, I'll have to resort to other circles. /sadface
  • My friends and I just played the demo. We're probably buying the six-person license.
  • edited February 2011
    We'd spoken of this before somewhere in the forums, I'm pretty sure. I think the only improvement since then is that you can now play over the internet, instead of requiring a LAN.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2011
    Ran through the entire demo after the post. There was a bit of BSG roleplaying (especially because of LR Nukes). It was very awesome.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Sounds kinda like Day of Sagitarius from Haruhi.
  • Played the demo with some friends over winter break and almost immediately bought the full game. It's a ton of fun with the right group.
  • edited February 2011
    We're talking about building a weapons control console with an Arduino, covered toggle switch safeties, a rotary switch for loading the tubes, and a large red pushbutton to fire the nukes.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on