This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Missing Episodes

edited February 2011 in GeekNights
I've been going through the archives, and have started encountering a problem with missing episodes. A few examples are:

The Zeal
ports
The Ask Rym and Scott Show

Just thought someone should make you guys aware of this.

Comments

• Ports worked for me, but the other two links appear to be broken.

Man, I though this thread was going to be about the legendary geeknights beta episodes.
  • How are they missing?
  • edited February 2011
    Those all work for me. The TF2: Final Thoughts episode, however, always gives me a "file not found" error.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • The ones jmerm mentioned all work for me again.

Could libsyn be having server issues that would cause them to stop hosting a few episodes at a time?
  • TF2 episode works for me also.
    Weird, that one has given me trouble since at least a year ago, and I never really had reason to mention it. Now it's working for me. One would almost think that you're fucking with us.
  • Try going through a proxy somewhere else in the world. It could be one of the mirrors is messing up. #4AMSuggestions
    Weird, that one has given me trouble since at least a year ago, and I never really had reason to mention it. Now it's working for me. One would almost think that you're fucking with us.
    I swear I'm not fucking with anything.
  • I swear I'm not fucking with anything.
    Scott does not fuck anything literally.
  • This is the strangest thing. When I tried to download them last night, it downloaded a 148 byte file with the correct file name but obviously not the correct content. When I clicked "download", it told me that there was a server error and that the file wasn't found. Now, all three are playing.
  • edited February 2011
    Well OK, one thing.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Well OK, one thing.
    Possibly
  • edited February 2011
    Ok, I guess sometimes you want to change it up. So those are the only two things unless we go into weird places with this.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • That's a girl's hand, so he gets half credit.
  • Married men still jerk it. It's not like once you have a wife/girlfriend. You give up your wank card.
  • At what establishments is a wank card accepted?
  • The Wank Bank.

The Wank Bank is actually a term I use for memories of past sexual encounters that I think about when getting myself off. And if I'm having a particularly sexy time during a sexual encounter with a sexy girl, one little part of my mind is saying "This is one for the Wank Bank!"
  • The Wank Bank.
    Also at the First Federal Fap Union.