This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Otakon DJ Demo from 2010

edited March 2011 in Conventions
I'm the DJ who was the Thing of the Day in 08 for DJing Otakon.

I have not been chosen since :(

But wish me luck this year!

Here is last year's submission. I thought you guys might enjoy it!

Hi5 Otakon 2010 DJ Demo Submission by hi5djs

Comments

• I'm about ten minutes in so far, this is very good. I hope that you manage to get in this year, I'd for sure come to see your set.
  • I apologize for being an idiot, but is there a way to download the file? I much prefer having the file on my Zune to listen to as I'm walking about to sitting at my computer with it. If it's not possible, that's ok too though.
  • I have shown it to my friends and they all love it, I think I may play it at my next house party!
  • edited March 2011
    I apologize for being an idiot, but is there a way to download the file? I much prefer having the file on my Zune to listen to as I'm walking about to sitting at my computer with it. If it's not possible, that's ok too though.
    From the soundcloud help page:
    How do I download a track? Not all tracks are downloadable. If you don't see a "download" button, it means the user who uploaded it did not intend for it to be downloadable.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I apologize for being an idiot, but is there a way to download the file? I much prefer having the file on my Zune to listen to as I'm walking about to sitting at my computer with it. If it's not possible, that's ok too though.
    From the soundcloud help page:
    How do I download a track? Not all tracks are downloadable. If you don't see a "download" button, it means the user who uploaded it did not intend for it to be downloadable.
    Ah, thanks