This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite MLP:FIM Pony - Round Two

RymRym
edited April 2011 in Anime
I've opened this poll up to the Internet at large, rather than just our forum. We'll see what happens.

Comments

• Where the fuck is Pinkie Pie????
  • edited April 2011
    Why make it ponies only again and remove Spike from consideration?
    Also, definitely a major fail on leaving out Pinkie Pie. She was Rainbow Dash's only real competition, after all.

Also, it wasn't funny.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Also, it wasn't funny.
    yeah. Ass. :P
  • Somepony is a hater. I would actually have to change my vote from Twilight Sparkle to Pinkie Pie now because as much as I am for rationality, logic, and reason, Pinkie Pie is hilarious and pro.
  • edited April 2011
    Heeheehee.
    It's totally an April Fool's joke, you goobers. XD Well played, Rym. You had me for a couple of seconds.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • The funny thing is that it gets more believable with time.
  • edited April 2011
    you goobers.
    The thing is, my first instinct was to complain about the poll options before voting, so even though it was rather obvious once I had voted, it was already too late.

Also,

Poll

Should we make fake polls?

No9001
    99%
    Yes50
    4%

Total Votes: 9051

Granted, I know Rym's poll was an actual poll, unlike this one. I strongly suggest that everyone should vote for Applejack.
  • The thing is, it's easy to tell it's fake.
    If it was the real deal, RBD wouldn't have such a huge margin...
    She'd only be 20% cooler.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
  • You should also note that RBD is OVER 9000!!
  • edited April 2011
    You don't get to see the margins or the numbers until after you vote.
    Anyways, it would only take 33 votes to put Applejack over Rarity.
  • You don't get to see the margins or the numbers until after you vote.
    Yeah. And obviously you can't vote unless Pinkie Pie is on the list. So she had to get added first.
  • It's only amusing because it's the only way Rainbow Dash could win :-p
  • Oh? Are you saying the first poll was "tweaked" too?
  • Pinkie Pie != Carrot Girl
  • Oh? Are you saying the first poll was "tweaked" too?
    Yea, I Voted Twilight Sparkle before I watched all of the show that has been released, to see that Rainbow Dash is generally a jerk and Pinkie Pie is way more awesome.
  • RymRym
    edited April 2011
    Rainbow Dash is generally a jerk and Pinkie Pie is way more awesome.
    Rainbow Dash immediately tried to help the Buffalo as soon as she learned what was up, completely forgiving and forgetting her injury at their hooves during the attack on the train.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Rainbow Dash is at her jerkiest in the earliest episodes of the show, if you ask me. My first impression of Rainbow Dash was "jerk", but I changed my mind later.

The problem with Pinkie Pie is that she is all too often more a plot device than she is a character.
  • edited April 2011
    Rainbow Dash immediately tried to help the Buffalo as soon as she learned what was up, completely forgiving and forgetting her injury at their hooves during the attack on the train.
    It was because she had mad respect for strongheart's hapdruple aerial somersault on the train.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I was unfooled by this as I still haven't voted in that stupid poll.
  • Just gotta point out the obvious joke nobody notice.

Rainbow Dash over 9000.
  • I was unfooled by this as I am a sad man who doesn't understand that friendship is magic.

Rainbow Dash over 9000.
    Look up a few posts, Derpy.

@Rym Lol. Poor Georgie.

Rainbow Dash over 9000.
    Look up a few posts, Derpy.

@Rym Lol. Poor Georgie.
    Derp Derp Derp.

Rainbow Dash over 9000.
    I'm pretty sure everyone noticed.
    It was because she had mad respect for strongheart's hapdruple aerial somersault on the train.
    Yes, I'm sure that respect played a role, but she was quite clearly convinced by the buffalo leader's speech.
  • The buffalo chief's "What would you have me do, Rainbow Dash" is just such a good line.
  • I was unfooled by this as I am a sad man who doesn't understand that friendship is magic.
  • Rainbow Dash immediately tried to help the Buffalo as soon as she learned what was up, completely forgiving and forgetting her injury at their hooves during the attack on the train.
    I'm more referring to the fact that Rainbow Dash starts cheating first in the competition between her and Applejack.
  • I'm more referring to the fact that Rainbow Dash starts cheating first in the competition between her and Applejack.
    Well, DUH! She plays to WIN!
  • Well, DUH! She plays to WIN!
    She failed pretty damn hard, then.