This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anybody getting a Dell now?

edited May 2007 in Technology
Dell has unveiled thier first three Linux machines.

I got this over a news wire service and I have not seen it published anywhere else yet.

Comments

• I should probably start a new thread but it's related.

This morning I "tipped" enGadget about this particular news item and they provided a link back to me when they published their story. I thought that was real cool of them and I did not think much more about it.

Just a few minutes ago I was looking in the backend of my WordPress blog and I noticed about 8 new blogs linking to me. Curious I checked out those links.

These links are nothing but people taking enGadget's content and pasting it right into their blog! I'm not sure what kind of license enGadget publishes under but I found it disturbing just how common the practice appears to be.
  • These links are nothing but people taking enGadget's content and pasting it right into their blog! I'm not sure what kind of license enGadget publishes under but I found it disturbing just how common the practice appears to be.
    Very common.