This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Grandmaster Tetris player

edited April 2006 in Everything Else
Holy crap this person is realllllllly good.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/tetris/japanese-tetris-grandmaster-makes-minds-reel-169716.php

Comments

• That video is sooo old. And after beating Tetris DS on marathon mode, the video isn't that impressive anymore either. When you've got a video of someone doing multiple full T-Spins then I'll give it the thumbs up.
  • I hadn't seen it before so it was new and awe striking to me. Since all I ever play is original Game Boy Tetris I thought the video was pretty impressive. As with any observation of a particular feat of skill it's a matter of personal perspective. This might be three ball juggling to Scott, but to those of us that aren't seen-it-all-before geek gods, this video is mind numbing.

-Esteban
  • That's why we make this show. It's the perfect recipe for entertainment. One group of people is completely amazed at a bunch of stuff. Another group of people regard those things as commonplace. Therefore, our commonplace discussion is completely awesome to everyone else.

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have given away the secrets...

By the way, good job using the juggling example. I want to see just how many conversations it can work its way into. Don't force it though, then it will be lameified. Only use it when it makese sense.