This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Flouridation of water is a communist plot and other tales of the crazy side of the internet

Comments

• It depends. I love a good debate with someone on an issue where we disagree fiercely, but I have no more patience for opponents who don't realize it when they're already dead.
    Well, if you read that conversation above he admits that he was wrong which is a great thing on the internet.
  • Check this site outNot only does it say the card game of Illuminati predicted the conspiracy but it ALSO says that Monster energy drinks are well.. you should just read below the first article.
  • Huh? He didn't say anything crazy in that image.
    I was more musing out loud. I've seen other things he's posted that are libertarian crazy.
    I actually de-friended Sam for the comments on how people are like yeast, therefore gays should not have rights, and how it should be illegal for women to have abortions because of Jesus.
  • Having an abortion because of Jesus would be pretty strange, though.
  • Obama releases "faked by the great conspiracy" long form birth cert..... :-p
    Won't they just say that it's faked again, or figure out something else wrong with it?
  • Won't they just say that it's faked again, or figure out something else wrong with it?
    Isn't that the joke I'm going for?

But yea, hopefully it will shut up a small minority of just misinformed people.
  • edited April 2011
    Won't they just say that it's faked again, or figure out something else wrong with it?
    Isn't that the joke I'm going for?
    Sorry - I'm ill today.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Stop signs are a government intrusion on our rights.
    So this is what an aneurism due to stupidity feels like.
  • Laws against killing people are a government intrusion on our rights. I mean... there are some folks who just need killin', after all.
  • Stop signs are a government intrusion on our rights.
    I read this and I am astounded. How can anyone be so lazy in their thinking and reasoning? My faith in humanity as a whole continues to plummet to new depths.
  • Sorry - I'm ill today.
    Just a note, when my father heard the news about the birth cert. He immediately said "What religion does it have on it"... Thus showing that this will never end...
  • What the flying fuck has religion got to do with birth certificates?
  • What the flying fuck has religion got to do with birth certificates?
    cause fartbama is a secart mulsaim useuper. derrrrrr...
  • edited April 2011
    What the flying fuck has religion got to do with birth certificates?
    cause fartbama is a secart mulsaim useuper. derrrrrr...
    Yeah, and religion is a genetic condition...
    See if you can get it through your father's head that newborns do not have a religious affiliation.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • See if you can get it through your father's head that newborns do not have a religious affiliation.
    Are you trying to use logic here?
  • edited April 2011
    See if you can get it through your father's head that newborns do not have a religious affiliation.
    Are you trying to use logic here?
    It should be pretty straightforward that without communication with the world outside the womb you can't acquire a religious belief.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • From Fark comments on this subject... an Epic thread.

Dear BirtherTards:

Just so I have it straight --

REQUIRES ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE PROOF: President born on US soil

DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SORT OF PROOF WHATSOEVER BUT MUST BE ACCEPTED AS ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE FACT: Your imaginary Middle-Eastern hippie friend who was purportedly born to a virgin and was subsequently nailed to a cross 2,000 years ago and then rose from the dead.

Got it.
  • From Fark comments on this subject... an Epic thread.

Dear BirtherTards:

Just so I have it straight --

REQUIRES ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE PROOF: President born on US soil

DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SORT OF PROOF WHATSOEVER BUT MUST BE ACCEPTED AS ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE FACT: Your imaginary Middle-Eastern hippie friend who was purportedly born to a virgin and was subsequently nailed to a cross 2,000 years ago and then rose from the dead.

Got it.
    Now that is made of win right there.

• Jesus H Crazy Christ.
  • McKenna sounds nuts, but he was crazy influential and a brilliant ethnobotanist, even if his ideas about the nature of reality are batshit insane.
  • McKenna sounds nuts, but he was crazy influential and a brilliant ethnobotanist, even if his ideas about the nature of reality are batshit insane.
    Yea, I'm not saying this guy hasn't make a contribution to some area of science, I'm saying this stuff he is saying in these videos is on the crazy side of the internet. The part that he predicts the future with "there will be a presidential election in 1992" was super useful :-p
    Yea, I'm not saying this guy hasn't make a contribution to some area of science, I'm saying this stuff he is saying in these videos is on the crazy side of the internet. The part that he predicts the future with "there will be a presidential election in 1992" was super useful :-p
    Does it discuss how he thinks all of history is determined by the swirling of events towards a single point at the bottom of a cosmic spacetime funnel?
  • Listening to those people who believe the end of the world is coming in this NPR recording was just to much to infuriate me. I was completely baffled when they talked to the couple who has a 2 year old and a baby due in June and they are spending all their money because they believe the Rapture is coming.
  • Listening to those people who believe the end of the world is coming in this NPR recording was just to much to infuriate me. I was completely baffled when they talked to the couple who has a 2 year old and a baby due in June and they are spending all their money because they believe the Rapture is coming.
    Apparently according to my friend Alex, they are canvasing my neighborhood as I type this.. Too bad I'm at work, I wanted to see if they would give me some money ^_^

• That's it, I believe, clearly everything he's said is 100% true. It's RON paul and crazy for me......

Durrr.
  • It's RON paul and crazy for me
    That's my new catch phrase for mocking people like that.
  • I want to go to wherever they're going to be for their rapture party or whatever. The looks on those poor morons' faces when nothing happens, and their disappointment in still being alive would be priceless.
    The schadenfreude would probably be near-orgasmic.