This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

NPR: Car Talk

edited June 2007 in Suggestions
When I went to update my iPod today with a fresh set of podcasts, I decided to browse the iTunes store. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just browing the podcast directory and to my surprise guess what I found. NPR has started releasing Car Talk as a podcast as of about two weeks ago. I highly recommend you check it out. ^_^

Comments

• I subscribed within a couple of days of it's release. I've been listening to this show with my Dad for years.
  • I loved listening to this show with my dad, the problem is, It's just so hard to tune in. I'm so glad you said something!
  • Hot shits.
  • Cool, now I can listen to my uncle-in-laws' show on the way to work.
  • Now, if only NPR would release Prairie Home Companion as a podcast...
  • Prairie Home Companion is the shit!
  • Car Talk is the best show NPR has had, bar none. I don't even like cars that much(in fact real driving terrifies me) but I love that show and I am so happy they finally really podcast it
  • This is the best thing that's happened to me in weeks. You don't even know. :D
  • Now, if only NPR would release Prairie Home Companion as a podcast...
    The News From Lake Woebegone segment is available as a weekly podcast.
  • The News From Lake Woebegone segment is available as a weekly podcast.
    Yeah, I know. Car Talk did something like that. They released a short "Call of the Week" podcast, and now they are releasing full episodes. I hope that Prairie Home Companion follows suit, and starts putting up entire shows.