This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What would you name your child?

14567810»

Comments

• First name Red. Middle name Tailed.
    Name him Chicken.
    I vote for Stringfellow.
    Better name than "St. John" ("Sinjin").
  • I've always liked the name Virgil.
    Veto.
  • edited June 2011
    Javelin and Naginata.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I love the name Amelie. I think I would name my daughter Amelie.
  • Lisa was in favor of Aubrey, even though I kept telling her that was my ex-girlfriend's name. Weird.
  • Lisa was in favor of Aubrey, even though I kept telling her that was my ex-girlfriend's name. Weird.
    Never knew Aubrey could be a girls' name. I went to school with several, but they were all boys and went by other names.
  • Never knew Aubrey could be a girls' name. I went to school with several, but they were all boys and went by other names.
    Aubrey Plaza doesn't like you.
  • Aubrey Plaza doesn't like you.
    Which quite alright, I've never heard of her. IMDB has chosen to feature a rather unflattering picture of her though.
  • ...you haven't seen Scott Pilgrim?
  • Aubrey Plaza doesn't like you.
    Which quite alright, I've never heard of her. IMDB has chosen to feature a rather unflattering picture of her though.
    Man, you aren't kidding. Yikes.
  • Aubrey Plaza
    Ooohh. I missed that when I checked IMDB. Still hadn't heard her name before.
  • Aubrey Plaza
    Ooohh. I missed that when I checked IMDB. Still hadn't heard her name before.
    Unless you're a fan of Parks and Recreation (the way I am) there isn't much of an opportunity for her to make an impression on you.