This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Google+

Comments

• Gundampilotspaz invited.
  • edited July 2011
    k I'm on there now thanks to random acquaintance I used to hang out with. Maybe it's because I couldn't give two shits about FB or any of that, but this seems like the Google profile and picasa and whatnots, but now with Access Control Lists (circles).

I suppose I'm not using any of those other features. Probably won't. Damn hipsters, get off my lawn!

can also help with invites if any more are needed.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • edited July 2011
    theprox20
    Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to... circling... you.
    This is getting hot.
    Anyways, this is me. Feel free to circle me.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • I can be found here. Already digging it. I'll pass along invites later, if I can.
  • Oh man, four people invited me to join google+!
  • Oh man, four people invited me to join google+!
    Same here, I'm in thanks!
  • >Sonic done
    >Thane done
    >Viga done
    >WhaleShark done
    >Günter done
    >Grey done
    >Justin Vela done
    >Joan Locke done
    >ProcessBlue (Timo?) done
    I've missed a bunch of people asking in the thread. Might dig through and invite if the invites window last that long.

EDIT: Went through thread and added these as well. Neito's already in though, I think. But the rest was not yet in lists. (removed everything after the @ because lol spambots)
    Josh Bustillos
    shadowfirebass
    nageler
    dylangreen.moviedome
    Joshua Mermelstein
    theprox20
    reol7x
    jennifer
    rabbininja
    Nathan Malynn
    Vhdblood
    Thanks for the add!
  • Thank you Nine
  • Thanks Nine! :P
  • I'd like to join, I already asked Trogdor, but I think he is asleep at the moment.
  • Being playing with the Sparks feature. It's works exactly the same as if you did a search on Google News. The results pulled are almost the same on both.
  • I'd like to join, I already asked Trogdor, but I think he is asleep at the moment.
    Sent invite. :)
  • I appear to be able to invite again/still. If you want, whisper or post your email here.
  • I've been in for a while now, but here I is.
  • I get notices from all these people who I have no idea who they are. I figure they are people from the forum, but I really don't know which ones. >____>
  • I just noticed that Nickname part in the profile doesn't appear to the public. Threw Apsup to my Other Names part, might help people recognize me.
  • In case anybody was wondering I'm Josh Bustillos (Boo-stee-os) on there.
  • I have a few more invites if people still don't have it by now.
  • I have a few more invites if people still don't have it by now.
    Invites are indeed still free to distribute. So possibly they set the bar high for the limit this time.
  • I added "linkigi" to my other names, but since you're all about to learn my real name anyways, it's Justin.
  • What do you mean 'other names'? Are you saying that 'Linkigi' isn't your name? Is this entire forum going to tell me they're not using their name? Am I the only person stupid enough to have used my name here for all to see, and in return there's all these people not using names? YOU BASTARDS. Well... in that case I'm not Air Co. I'm, I'm the pope's right hand.
  • What do you mean 'other names'? Are you saying that 'Linkigi' isn't your name? Is this entire forum going to tell me they're not using their name? Am I the only person stupid enough to have used my name here for all to see, and in return there's all these people not using names? YOU BASTARDS. Well... in that case I'm not Air Co. I'm, I'm the pope's right hand.
    So you and Ratzinger are lovers?
  • edited July 2011
    So you and Ratzinger are lovers?
    Talk to the hand, buddy.

EDIT: Wait, what.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Thanks Air Co!

It's still not clear to me exactly how invites worked . . . a couple people I know invited me, but I never received an invitation, just eventually saw the ability to log in once I went to Google+.

This is me.
  • It's still not clear to me exactly how invites worked . . . a couple people I know invited me, but I never received an invitation, just eventually saw the ability to log in once I went to Google+.
    From what I can tell, invitations work just like that.
  • Are there still people who want G+ and don't have it yet?
  • I'll take one if there are ones to take.
  • Me, for those who care.