This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Google Music

edited August 2011 in Technology
I've got four invites. Who want's 'em?

Comments

• Me too if anyone else is jonesing for some Google Musics. Bit of a warning, it doesn't handle very well up near the 20k song limit.
  • I still have three invites hanging about, too.
  • I'll take one.
  • I'll take one.
    You is has invite.
  • I'd like one, if you guys don't mind.
  • I'd like one, if you guys don't mind.
    You is also has invite.
  • Thank you very much. :)
  • An Invite would be cool.
  • I'm fresh outta invites.
  • Thanks for the invite!
  • So, looks like we have seven invites left so far. Anyone else?
  • I'll give it a go. It's US only but I'm assuming proxies can easily get around that.
  • Make that 11 invites, since I have 4 and none of my peers are even remotely interested.
  • edited August 2011
    Okay, Mycroft, bizarro sail, and La cielmort, whisper me your emails. Ikatono, you'll get one shortly.

And if you don't have a "Compatible device" according to google market place, here's a link to the APK for you to sideload it.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'll give it a go. It's US only but I'm assuming proxies can easily get around that.
    I remember someone saying it worked outside of the US, without a proxy, you just needed to get in somehow, then ignore that it tells you that it wouldn't work, if by any chance you were outside, and use it like normal.
    Can you confirm this?
  • edited August 2011
    I'll give it a go. It's US only but I'm assuming proxies can easily get around that.
    Nope! It says US only, but it does literally nothing to stop you from using it if you're outside the US. Invitation sent!
    Can you confirm this?
    Yep, or else I wouldn't be offering invites.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Invite me please.
  • Invite me please.
    Whisper me your Gmail adress, and it's done.
  • edited August 2011
    Doesn't seem like I can get in though.. Maybe I have to accept with a proxy, then it won't stop me from using it?
    Post edited by Aria on
  • Use a VPN.
  • I'm having trouble too. I got an email saying I was invited by Churba but without a proxy google says it's only available in the US and I don't see a way to click through. With the proxy, I get the request an invitation page. Shouldn't I not see this page if I've already been invited?
  • Hello there, Sonic. Feel free to give that invite to someone else. I got it; thanks though. In fact, I too have 4 invites if anyone wants.
  • I wonder which app they'll make for my phone first: Google+ or Google Music??
  • I'm having trouble too. I got an email saying I was invited by Churba but without a proxy google says it's only available in the US and I don't see a way to click through. With the proxy, I get the request an invitation page. Shouldn't I not see this page if I've already been invited?
    That's strange, it worked perfectly for me, I didn't have that problem at all.
  • Thanks, and I just lucked out and got a free Droid X2 from work because they changed from sprint to Verizon.

Mycroft000@gmail.com
  • So I decided to get on this bandwagon. Anyone got an invite? Is there an app already too? Am I too late? ;_;
  • Viga: Invite Get!
  • *Love glomp!* Thanks!
  • edited September 2011
    Woot just got in, and deleted about 12 gigs of music in a much needed cleaning of my library.

Anybody want an invite?
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on