This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hot Comic Babes

edited June 2007 in Manga/Comics
I have always lusted after Sue Storm (especially Ultimate Sue Storm). Second would be Mary Marvel. Criminy, I want me some Mary Marvel.

I never understood why anyone would want Mary Jane when Gwen Stacy was available.

Wonder Woman doesn't nearly get me as hot and bothered as Wonder Girl (when I was the appropriate age, of course).

Betty and Veronica would be on my faves list.

Jean Grey was too crazy, but Kitty Pryde was HOT.

Supergirl is a maybe. In Darwyn Cooke's Solo book, she's a definite.

Finally, please allow me to say that Aunt Fritzi beat the band.

What say you?

Comments

• While it is possible to draw alluring pictures of womens, I really don't have any lust for fictional comic women. Bring on the live action women!
  • While it is possible to draw alluring pictures of womens, I really don't have any lust for fictional comic women. Bring on the live action women!
    That's kinda the point, although I didn't state it specifically. For instance, I have lusted, and I mean LUSTED after Betty Rubble, more so than many live action women.

Oh yeah - a lack of lust for fictional cartoon women? Another effect of the gaymma rays.
  • Oh yeah - a lack of lust for fictional cartoon women? Another effect of the gaymma rays.
    Didn't you hear? Rym is actually a girl now, so Scott isn't gay. Just weird.
  • Didn't you hear? Rym is actually a girl now, so Scott isn't gay. Just weird.
    He might be going through a Mr. Fixit phase or something, but the gaymma ray poisoning is still there.
  • I'm definitely a girl. But that being said, I'm a bi one. I have thought that Storm was hot. And she was amazing in the new X-men movies. The first crush I had on a character was not from a comic and was not a girl. Vegita. Dragon Ball Z. I think it was his voice, but I really liked him.
  • I'm definitely a girl. But that being said, I'm a bi one. I have thought that Storm was hot. And she was amazing in the new X-men movies. The first crush I had on a character was not from a comic and was not a girl. Vegita. Dragon Ball Z. I think it was his voice, but I really liked him.
    I was going to post about how lusting after cartoon girls is stupid, but this post has changed the direction of the thread entirely. I think I love you now.
  • Homina Homina Homina.
  • lol. Yeah, I definitely hated Jean Gray. She was all over Scott and Wolverine. She made me so angry. Angry sex. Oh Gods Nos. I think I just fried my brain.
  • Aren't you like 14?
  • Oh my bad, I apologize. I thought you said you were younger in a different thread.
  • edited June 2007
    Almost 18.
    Bom chicka bow wow.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Bom chicka bow wow.
    Down boy, Down!
  • Oh my bad, I apologize. I thought you said you were younger in a different thread.
    Ever heard that one in a court of law Joe? What about while talking to your client?
  • Lol. Noppers. I'm 17. How old are all of you? Cause I live with the thoughts that most people who post here are 20-35.
  • edited June 2007
    Lol. Noppers. I'm 17. How old are all of you? Cause I live with the thoughts that most people who post here are 20-35.
    What am I having AOL chat room flashbacks?
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Here is a hint, Joe helped build the Pyramids.
  • Lol. Noppers. I'm 17. How old are all of you? Cause I live with the thoughts that most people who post here are 20-35.
    This depends. Are you into fat 27-year-olds who are getting more white hair than they care to deal with?
  • edited June 2007
    Almost 18.
    Can you start wearing your hair like Laverne Andrews? Carole has refused repeated pleas to do this. Laverne is the one on the right:

Yowza.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Well I'm mostly into girls. lol! But I usually like older guys. Don't get ideas though. I'm still under age!
  • Lol! I look nothing like Laverne! I'm blonde! Have you not gone to my profile thingie? It does have my pic. Lol!
  • Joe's dream woman and her dog:

• Lol! I look nothing like Laverne! I'm blonde! Have you not gone to my profile thingie? It does have my pic. Lol!
    OMG! You're a blue skinned alien!
  • Joe's dream woman and her dog:

Which one is which?
  • lol. I know. I'm here to take over the world. Starting with the front row crew forums.
  • Well I'm mostly into girls. lol! But I usually like older guys. Don't get ideas though. I'm still under age!
    Well since I'm also under age, isn't it technically legal then?
  • Well I don't know.... How old are you????? ^_~ Why do most smart people not have a significant other?
  • Well I don't know.... How old are you????? ^_~ Why do most smart people not have a significant other?

Well since I'm also under age, isn't it technically legal then?
    *Sigh*

FRC dating service.
  • I know, right? lol!
    Most smart people your age don't have SOs . . . because they're smart. Eventually the smart people get hooked up. Patience.