This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who says old anime does not get fansubs

edited June 2007 in Anime
Well, I am happy to say that there are two groups translation old anime that a normal group would not touch it because it is old
Well here they are: for the ones that have heard about Captain Tsubasa (old one from the 80s) and Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken this group is working on both.
And if you want to watch Saint Seiya with the correct subtitles and after the episode ADV dropped this page is the best.
Well, this is what I have found and I hope people enjoy it.

Comments

• Ok, so this has nothing to do with the topic, but how do you embed links into your words?
  • Ok, so this has nothing to do with the topic, but how do you embed links into your words?
    By learning HTML ^_~
    Ok, first get the url from the web you want to link, then on the comment you are wrtting high high light the word you want to link once you have done that click on the Inser/Edit link icon and in the url box just paste the url :P
  • Wow. That's kind of simple. I just need to memorize all of that.