This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hot Comic Babes

Comments

• Most smart people your age don't have SOs . . . because they're smart. Eventually the smart people get hooked up. Patience.
    That's why we need comic and cartoon babes. I still vote for Sue Storm.
  • lol. Back on topic! I still vote for Storm.
  • Spiderwoman, maybe? I do not know I just finished Infinite Crisis (awesome read) and not anyone of the females characters atracted me at all, they are still cool though.
    I do not know but anime from the 80's are so much better, I would say woman from the (original) Macross series.

Background Millia is so hot :P

• Mai (I think that was her name.) from Yu-Gi-Oh was pretty hot...
  • Was she Yu-Gi's friend or was she the blond chick. Anyhow, those character designs were rather weird for my taste unless you are saying that her personality was hot then I guess it is ok.
  • It was the friend. http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/mai.htm And if I knew how to make that into a link that you could click on, I would. I blame the public school.
  • The girl Carmen99 from GunXSword is hot! I just finished watching the last disc last night. Not a "blockbuster" ending but the ending was true to the series.
  • Well, if we put anime girls I would definately put the sexually liberated chick from 009-1 on my top 5

Thank you Japan for stop being so moe all the time :P
  • Ewww.... She's not hot!
  • Wow, girls really have different taste from guys that is why the market works :D
  • She just looks to much like a guy. I like girls because they look like girls. Or else I would just go out with a guy.
  • She looks like a guy? where, how why? I do not get you.you have to see the web page and its trailer
  • Ok, short hair. Isn't in good looking clothes. Looks overall not hot. Very dikeish.
  • Well, she did had sex with another girl on the very first episode.
  • OH! What now?!?
  • It is because she is a pretty sexually liberated chick :P
  • Ah yes, Shotaro Ishinomori, creator of Super Sentai (Power Rangers to us), Masked Rider, and..........Cyborg 009-1, featuring a girl with machine gun boobs. I would not have liked it if I didn't know the original creator...and the fact it's based off his old manga (which explains the style of the series. Don't know how to put it.
  • I'll admit it - I've always had a thing for Emma Frost and Witchblade.
  • Yeah I vote for Emma Frost too, but Kitty Pryde from the Ultimate universe definitely gets a close second place.
  • I'm sorry, but if short hair makes girls look not hot, I guess I'm perverted. 
    Agree with Kitty Pride in any universe.  
  • >>I do not know but anime from the 80's are so much better

I kinda agree, I'm not a big fan of the recent "moe" little schoolgirls stuff
    image vs image and image
  • Kannon is horrible, and dude I know you what you mean but (as Gooberzilla  would have said) the pink haired harpy is not fro mthe 80's  since Macross Seven is from 90's  :P
  • I never said 80s, I said I'm not a fan of the recent moe stuff and I'm damn sure Macross 7 isn't one of them.
  • Moe is pure evil and must be eliminated. Though it is somewhat hard to determine whether some slightly older anime could be considered moe. Would Ichigo 100% be considered moe? I find the character designs to be cute but not in the way of the top picture. (The characters from Ichigo 100% don't look like small children.)

Destroy moe! Destroy it now!
  • edited July 2007
    @Kite: yeah I think I mis-understod what you were trying to say but since you put kannon that is from thi century against orange road that is from the 80's I though you were gonna put it along with some other character desging from the 80's :P
    @Li_Akahi: You are correct sir ,the characters from Ichigo 100% do not look like little girls considering that most of them are about 16 by the start of the manga  (at the real end they must be at least 21 or 23), and even though there is a shit ton of fan service on that series there is an actual character development, not so much in the anime though, and the OAVs are just horrible. and I guess they are ok in Japan since the age of concent if about 16, I guess, so since they start at 16 everything is cool for Japan. What is relatively interesting about the male main character is that he is not a total loser like in every other harem manga, he actually have a ultimate goal to create the best film ever. It was a good read if you are a guy. However, the ending blew my mind away :S
    And moe must be destroyed at all cost.
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Very hot. I would hit that.
  • edited July 2007
    M's:

Moonbeam McSwine
    Mary Marvel
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited July 2007
    I love the boss from MGS: 3 Snake Eater. What better women to have then someone you can have a beer with. She can talked to your friends about guys stuff. Then take here home and have hot sex with.

EVA not bad either.

Post edited by N15PCA on
  • I love the boss from MGS: 3 Snake Eater. What better women to have then someone you can have a beer with. She can talked to your friends about guys stuff. Then take here home and have hot sex with.

EVA not bad either.
    If you speak the way you write, I don't think you're going to be having hot sex with anyone anytime soon.