This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX East 2012: End of the World edition

edited October 2011 in Everything Else
With hotels live, I guess it's time to start planning or someshit, eh? Who's going, who's not?

Comments

• Where are you getting this information?
  • I'm going. I've got a few friends down here who will probably come too. I'm not quite sure, but this PAX East might play host for a bachelor party as well.
  • Probably going. Long flight back to Boston from Los Angeles, but I'll probably end up staying in my old apartment instead of a hotel. Hopefully it's not too cold this year.
  • Well I saw a tweet from doing a search. I booked my room. I will NOT be Enforcing. I just need them to hurry up and open registration so I can register.
  • Can the rest of us get a link?
  • It's not supposed to be out yet. Looks like it leaked somehow from the Enforcer forums or from somewhere. I also found the link through those forums.
  • RymRym
    edited October 2011
    Link is here:
    PAX East 2012 Hotel Reservations

I got a Westin room again.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I got a Westin room again.
    Double headed showers FTW!
  • . I will NOT be Enforcing.
    Unless they get absolutely desperate for people, I'm not going to either. Just for this year, at least. I want to have one year at PAX with absolutely no responsibilities other than having fun and not starving to death.
  • I'll probably still work in the morning, and I REALLY hope I get table top this time. Not one of the satellite theaters..
  • I'm quickly marshalling the troops to decide what place to get. Probably Westin though, or that Seaport one that is close by.
  • I will NOT be Enforcing.
  • Buy new laptop or spontaneously go to PAX east?
  • hmmm.. this might be a good year for Scott Rubin to Enforce since he said he wanted to do everything once. Plus with all of you quality enforcers not enforcing I bet there will be a need.
  • hmmm.. this might be a good year for Scott Rubin to Enforce since he said he wanted to do everything once. Plus with all of you quality enforcers not enforcing I bet there will be a need.
    For PAX East this is probably a good assumption. From what I remember a lot of people did double shifts last year.
    PAX.
    PAX.
    Both.
  • I'll be booking a Westin room as soon as I get my paycheck this Thursday. Hopefully it won't be too late by then.
  • Here is to hoping school will not get in the way.
  • Got the Weston who wants to room split?
  • I should be going. I'll hopefully be crashing at a friend's and not paying for a hotel.
  • I just booked a Westin 2 doubles room. I should have some friends sharing the room, but we'll see.
  • Here is to hoping school will not get in the way.
    That would suck. There is a chance Jeremy may not be able to go depending upon his work situation.
  • I'm planning to be at both PAX and AB. God help me.
    Link is here:
    PAX East 2012 Hotel Reservations

I got a Westin room again.
    Link fixed.
  • I'm planning to be at both PAX and AB. God help me.
    As am I. I've been to every AB and I've been to every PAX East (admittedly, that's not as much of a feat.) Picking between the two would be like Sophie's choice.
  • Picking between the two would be like Sophie's choice.
    Methinks you forgot the green text.
  • NO! That font color makes me want to punch through my monitor!
  • edited October 2011
    Westin double with a friend of mine. Hopefully figuring out flights soon. Found what I think is a deal.

Edit: And flights booked. All that's left is a pass.
    Post edited by Anthony Heman on
  • I'm setting this up the moment I get home.