This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Secret shames

Comments

• I hate beer, too!! I am not alone! :D
    You are never alone! :D
    She will be if she keeps flaunting it like she does.

justkidding
  • I also can't stand the taste of coffee. Even with tons of creme and sugar I hate it.
  • I think I'm part of this bizarre group of people who loves extremely strong food and drink. I drink my coffee only black and love beers that fuck your palette up.
  • Hmm, most of these are shonen romances. I'll have to think on what I would recommend for romance manga. It's not really my genre.
    I do love me some Hanakimi, though.
    I guess? I know very little about manga - basically, if it's a romance, and seems semi-interesting, I'll read it. I go in pretty much completely blind to all of them, as I said - and the reason I'm reading any one type more than another is simply by volume of it that I've encountered.

Also, Added HanaKimi! Thank you for the recommendation!
  • I always have the urge to buy Gravitation when I see it at a comic book shop. Dunno why. I guess I just...gravitate toward it.
  • Is your shame that pun?
  • Is your shame that pun?
  • I enjoy Say Yes to the Dress.
  • I don't have any remotely interesting secret shames.
  • I always have the urge to buy Gravitation when I see it at a comic book shop. Dunno why. I guess I just...gravitate toward it.
    An ex of mine got me hooked on it. I have so much shame.

RE: Strong Stuff, I only like black coffee if it has a flavor other than strong. Otherwise, a bit of sugar and a bit of creamer, and I'm good. I'll drink pots and pots of the stuff and barely make a dent in the creamer/sugar.
  • I also can't stand the taste of coffee. Even with tons of creme and sugar I hate it.
    I'm just the opposite. Yuyuke has actually felt the need to, at some points, nearly slap coffee out of my hands, for frustration at my "addiction".

I dunno. Seventeen cups a day seems fine to me.
  • I think Toy Story 3 is just okay.
  • edited October 2011
    Anyway, is there anything you think is really wrong with it, or do you just not find it as compelling as others?
    Post edited by Greg on
  • I fucking love this song, if only I could do some of the shufflin' dance.

• Anyway, is there anything you think is really wrong with it, or do you just not find it as compelling as others?
    I just didn't really find it as emotionally compelling as the others. I also found it rather short, and not as climactic as the other two.

Although, it was also hot on the tail of Up, which is my favorite Pixar movie, and which had me absolutely devastated in the first ten minutes.
  • Although, it was also hot on the tail of Up, which is my favorite Pixar movie, and which had me absolutely devastated in the first ten minutes.
    And then the rest of the movie was a steaming pile of mediocrity.
  • Although, it was also hot on the tail of Up, which is my favorite Pixar movie, and which had me absolutely devastated in the first ten minutes.
    I wouldn't call it mediocre, but the trailers and the VERY intro explaining Christopher Plummer's character, shoots the plot in the foot. Because then you can basically predict what's going to happen. It'd probably be #7 on my list of Pixar Movies because of that.
    [Dungeon]
    >didn't find Toy Story 3 as compelling as Toy Story 2
  • edited October 2011
    While I loved the hell out of Toy Story 3, they had an opportunity to make it end on an incredibly brutal and down note, and didn't take it. They should have. It would've been the greatest shock ever.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • >didn't find Toy Story 3 as compelling as Toy Story 2
    Three Hours Dungeon?
  • Seriously, guys? TS2 was a 45 minute movie stretched out over an hour and a half. I'm not saying it wasn't a good movie but it was nothing compared to the first and third installments. Not enough time was spent on the emotional core, and wasted on poorly executed comic relief that sometimes bordered on irritating. It had neither the polish of TS3 nor the dumb luck of TS1. My Jessie doll agrees with me, but that might just be because it would've given her more screen time.
  • I also found it rather short, and not as climactic as the other two.
    The original toy story was something like 79 minutes long. It was super short.
  • I fucking love this song, if only I could do some of the shufflin' dance.

Me too.
  • I never really got into MLP. I watched nearly all of it, and it's a solid show, but I don't really get the hype.
  • It's ok. We still love you.
  • I've started occasionally reading MLP fanfiction. Octavia/Scratch is the best ship.
  • I've started occasionally reading MLP fanfiction. Octavia/Scratch is the best ship.
    It's already too late for you.
  • I think Dash and Big Mac would be the best ship.
  • I've read some MLP Fanfiction too...I keep pushing one called "Sweet Apple Capers", which is legitimately super funny, Pinkie Pie-Centric, in-character, and takes place right after Swarm of the Century. Thankfully, I've only read...5 at most. However, I did have a cheer when Equestria Daily announced "No more Dash breaks her wings fics" after her the Sonic RainNuke in Lesson Zero.