This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why are there Ponies in my EvE?

dsfdsf
edited October 2011 in Video Games
FQRIjzW-kg0

FYI: There is a corporation named Poniewaffe Flagged under the alliance: Test Alliance Please Ignore.

Comments

• Because Bronies tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM into literally every facet of life they possibly can. Sorry, bronies, I don't mind you, but seriously it's fucking annoying.
  • I tend to ignore the ponies phenomena in general so when I see stuff like this I'm not automatically cynical.
  • Join us Churbs! JOIN US!
  • Because Bronies geeks tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM whatever they're obsessed with at the moment into literally every facet of life they possibly can.
    FTFY
  • I'm just waiting for someone to make a pony MMO. How about Everquestria for a name?
  • I'm just waiting for someone to make a pony MMO. How about Everquestria for a name?
    There are fans working on one, though I'm not convinced that it will ever see the light of day. There's also work being done on a 2D fighting game and a dating sim. The dating sim seems the most likely to actually happen, as it doesn't require a physics engine, and our very own Sonic is doing the voice direction.
  • Because Bronies tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM into literally every facet of life they possibly can. Sorry, bronies, I don't mind you, but seriously it's fucking annoying.
  • The dating sim seems the most likely to actually happen
    I'm scared now.
  • edited October 2011
    a dating sim.
    Making a furry dating sim is a hangin' offense in Langtry, Texas, son.
    our very own Sonic is doing the voice direction.
    OMGWTFWHY?! Explain yourself!
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited October 2011
    So, I'm the audio engineer for Gentlecolt Collaborations. We're working on a dating sim style game called "My Little Pony: Love is Magic". This is the first of many videos I'll be making as we get closer to opening up auditions for voice over work in our game.
    He says in that thread that it's for his portfolio. We all know he just wants to do the audio for some hot pony-on-pony action though.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Fuck Bronies
  • Fuck Bronies
    This is true to you because Lyddi is one. :P
  • Dammit, why wasn't I informed? Goonwaffe is pretty close to to TEST.
  • Because Bronies geeks tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM whatever they're obsessed with at the moment into literally every facet of life they possibly can.
    FTFY
    Except that's not really true.
    There are fans working on one, though I'm not convinced that it will ever see the light of day. There's also work being done on a 2D fighting game and a dating sim. The dating sim seems the most likely to actually happen, as it doesn't require a physics engine, and our very own Sonic is doing the voice direction.
    The MMO is more on track than you think. We havent collapsed yet, though its been rough through the months, stay tuned :P
  • The fighting game has hit the playable stage and the guys in the interviews really seem to have their shit together.
  • Because Bronies geeks many people, nerds especially, tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM whatever they're obsessed with at the moment into literally every facet of life they possibly can.
    FTFY
    And once more
  • Because Bronies geeks many people, nerds especially, tend to shoehorn MLP:FIM whatever they're obsessed with at the moment into literally every facet of life they possibly can. Atoms exist in ways that humans dubiously perceive as meaningful patterns.
    FTFY
    And once more
    I'm told this is where threads on this forum are supposed to go eventually.
  • The question really should be "why are you playing EVE?"
  • The question really should be "why are you playing EVE watching ponies?"
  • The question really should be "why are you playing EVE?"
    And to quickly arrive at where threads on this forum are supposed to go eventually: dopamine.
  • Because PONIES.

And more importantly: Pinkie Pie.
  • edited October 2011
    You're being kinda a dick about my opinion...not cool man. That video is inherently a dick move.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Except that's not really true.
    Thus why I was specific about bronies.
  • Except that's not really true.
    Thus why I was specific about bronies.
    Yep.
  • Anime otaku are just as bad.
  • And comic nerds.
  • And comic nerds.
    Once again, that's not really true.