This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Carole and me and her family members in Biddeford, ME last week. Carole's at far left back row. I promise I'm not standing on anything. They're just all short.

Also, I promise that I didn't screw with W's anchor. BTW, they spelled "Biddeford" wrong in the article.

I look like this without a cartoon effect :D
  • edited July 2007
    This is me as a Mii image
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on

Left to right: Katsu (nihonjin), Scott (mannequin), Alex (glower), Kate(short XD), Myself (about to ax Rym), Rym (unaware of eminent axing).

Me in the Rumble Seat of a Ford Model A.
  • edited July 2007
    The only decent Ford Model A
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I'm pretty sure if you google me you won't find a picture . . . which is the way I like it. :op
  • http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa238/our_time_is_now/Photo1.jpg
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa238/our_time_is_now/m_68c8ab866eb35fb2562ca9fbd2030b20-.jpg
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa238/our_time_is_now/m_1904076b215ee3c4373959d5b26a849d.jpg
    That would be me.
  • It had been nearly a year I had yet to see a picture of Scrym. So carefully had I avoided posts that which would quite obviously have their pictures, and with great care I navigated this page. Luckily, neither Scott nor Rym had posted yet...and then... ArtBoy! Damn it!

As a caveat, I take discomfort in associating voices with faces, which is mostly why I could not tell you if the fellow who just walked by was Chris Martin or some else who is famous for their voice. Like Brookes T. Moore. You know who I'm talking about. That guy.
  • Too lazy to create an updated look, but you may check it out some older pics at the Voice Acting Club Forums.
  • This would be me, looking very odd indeed.
  • Me with Cindy Sheehan:

• edited July 2007
    Ehh, well, I've been putting this off long enough. It's about a year old now. I look kinda young. I don't take many pictures. I should take more. There's a sailing shot in my profile.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Got-damn. Every single day I see a "Life is Good" shirt. Every. Single. Day.

Also, I apologize for this picture. I was still fiddling around with my iSight drivers in windows (Yes, I know. But I got it as a gift, and it's a sin not to use a >$100 webcam). Thus, the quality is horrible. Enjoy.

Ananth and myself— I'm over at the right.
  • Ok, I would just like to say that we have got some hotties in here. lol.
  • Ok, I would just like to say that we have got some hotties in here. lol.
    Yeah, I get that a lot...
  • The Shay Shay, and me (I'm the ug-o on the left)...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Beast-What-Lurks-in-the-Shed!

• Me!

And Yuko!

And Yuko on a dinosaur!
  • Well I guess I should do this too.
    That's me trying to be serious:

And me trying to be... uhm... who knows:
  • ANANTH STOP PUTTING PICTURES OF ME UP

D:
  • ANANTH STOP PUTTING PICTURES OF ME UP

D:
    Wait, no, it's cool! It's cool, everyone said it was okay. That one guy too, and the girl - really, it's cool.
  • yuko is cute! lol!
  • Here's a picture of me in front of a presentation I did at school last month.

Yeah I know I don't look happy, but I hate dressing up.
  • Other than the pic I put in my profile, he's a silly one of me in an awesome bear hat my friend made for me.

Also, my bf & I at Emerald City Comicon with people from a galaxy far, far away. =P ^_~

• And Yuko on a dinosaur!
    Dinosaurs are back and they've taken Mexico!

And apparently Aido is their General.
  • edited July 2007

And Yuko on a dinosaur!
    Dinosaurs are back and they've taken Mexico!

And apparently Aido is their General.
    I hate to say it, but that's at South of the Border. It's on the drive between NC and SC. God has forsaken that place. Do not go there.
    Post edited by ananthymous on

• I hate to say it, but that's at South of the Border. It's on the drive between NC and SC. God has forsaken that place. Do not go there.
    My family drove to Florida two or three times for vacation. Each time the passing of South of the Border got a lot of attention. We enjoyed counting down to it via the hundred billboards telling you how many miles away you were. We also enjoyed passing it in the car and gazing on its gigantic sombrero water tower. However, we never stopped there. That's how we like it, and that's how it will stay.

• I hate to say it, but that's at South of the Border. It's on the drive between NC and SC. God has forsaken that place. Do not go there.
    My family drove to Florida two or three times for vacation. Each time the passing of South of the Border got a lot of attention. We enjoyed counting down to it via the hundred billboards telling you how many miles away you were. We also enjoyed passing it in the car and gazing on its gigantic sombrero water tower. However, we never stopped there. That's how we like it, and that's how it will stay.
    You and your family are all very intelligent. South of the Border is where good taste goes to die.
  • A bit like this...
    but I don't plait my hair anymore.