This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Who's going to Connecticon '07?

edited July 2007 in Conventions
I didn't see a roll call for who's going to be at CTcon... so who's going to be at CTcon?

I'm technically a guest again this year, but I'm not going to have a big presence. I was offered a table, but turned it down— I'm only going to be helping with the AppleGeeks booth. Beyond that, I'll probably be bothering Rym and Scott wherever they happen to be, and probably with Ananth in tow.

Here's a preview of the badge I did this year:

Hopefully see you guys there!

Comments

• Corbin and I am going to be their by Friday afternoon. I think.
  • Hmm, it's only about 2 hours away from me (I live right on the MA/NH border), but I'd rather make a bigger web presence first...and an artist alley table. Hopefully next year.
  • I wish I could go again. I used to live in Rhode Island, but I moved to California. Northern California, though, so I can't get down to A|X easily either. Hopefully, I'll be able to attend next year.
  • I might make it. Not sure though because I have a day camp to run next week...
  • I'll be there, I'm going to be helping out Shawn at the Inksandwich booth in the dealer's room. As well as handing out some copies of a promo booklet I made for my webcomic.