This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Merry Christmas: 2011 messages of good cheer or Grinch-hood

edited December 2011 in Everything Else
Well, December 24 is here, meaning that last-hour shopping and sending multiple messages to everyone we know is in order.

So I want to start by wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Feliz Navidad starting now, since I'll be in the middle of nowhere for Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/357/3/e/merry_christmas_2011_wallpaper_by_sakihashimoto-d4k0zn4.jpg <-You'll have to click to see the "Christmas card" I made
Post edited by AndouReiya on

Comments

• Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo! :D
    Also Kenshiro says hi!

• edited December 2011

Merry Christmas!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • >.> It's old school but it will count as my Christmas Card to all of you.

• It's not going to feel like Christmas year for me and my family. My dad is a grouch, my mom had to deal with losing her father around the Holiday time and is still down, and my brother took this stance of gift giving with "Everyone has money, they should just splurge on themselves." Hell, we didn't even put up a tree.

Combine this with, our TV has been down due to no help from Comcast and their bullshit chances, a lot of my friends it's hard to send gifts too, can't contact much with friends here, and the fact that it hasn't snowed ONCE here in TV. It's just, not going to be very Christmas-y at all.

This December really just...came and went. @_@
  • This December really just...came and went. @_@
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Also: HAPPY HANUKKAH LOL (though I left my menorah in NYC while taking holiday in CA, coincidentally for the exact days of Hanukkah)
    Merry Christmas, Jews!
  • We eat your food because you are the only place that is open. It has nothing to do with the kind of food.
  • edited December 2011
    Baby Jesus first meal was Chinese takeout. Jesus was a Jew.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • @Timo, is that supposed to look like He-Sodomy?
  • edited December 2011
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • A Christmas tradition, for me at least.
  • You mean the Star Wars Holiday Special is a real thing?!
  • Not only is it real, but it is available in its entirety right here. I think Lucas hasn't taken it down for the same reason the Union never declared war on the Confederacy: in order to destroy it, they would have to acknowledge its existence.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what you're talking about, the Star Wars Holiday Special doesn't exist. jtvh posted a blank post. If you're seeing anything there, you're obviously hallucinating.
    Post edited by Yuyuke on
  • I don't know what you're talking about, the Star Wars Holiday Special doesn't exist. jtvh posted a blank post. If you're seeing anything there, you're obviously hallucinating.
  • Giants beat the Jets. Can't get more holiday cheer than that.
  • Christmas morning here, up at the islas. Mery Christmas.
  • I don't know what you're talking about, the Star Wars Holiday Special doesn't exist. jtvh posted a blank post. If you're seeing anything there, you're obviously hallucinating.
    Of course, how silly of me. Must be all of this holiday excitement.

You know, Jay has a copy of it on DVD....

Yes, a sonic screwdriver as a tree topper.

• Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Christmas!

You still have to wait. You still have to wa--... wait, that means I have less Christmas left than you! CURSES!!1!
    You know, Jay has a copy of it on DVD....
    It's worth watching with the RiffTrax at least one time through, IMHO.

• All the best (and many Mojito's) for the year to come people!
  • It's almost Doctor Who Day! What's this "Christmas" everyone's talking about?