This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A great prank

edited February 2012 in News
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/pig-added-to-decal-on-cop-car_n_1250933.html
This is one of the best pranks I have seen. It’s better than the person who snuck a picture of Goatsee onto the news.

When I heard this on the news, I knew I would have to post it here. This kind of thing is the kind of practical joke that you guys love.

I usually don't care much for pranks that involve making tax payers pay for the clean up, but this one is FANTASTIC. I hope the inmate is laughing all the way to his cell every day.
If you live in the area and are upset by it, I'll give you the 12 cents it personally costs you to fix it in order to shut you up.

(Oh and I love the changes to the forum. It's been a while, so long I can't recall the old email I used.)
Post edited by nerdmancer on

Comments

• I don't think the prank is particularly funny or interesting, but I also think they shouldn't have bothered to fix it. Find out who did it, note it on their record for their next probation hearing, and that's about all I could see being reasonable. The tiny bit of embarrassment is worth the dollar value or the tiny bit of positive rep for taking a joke.

It's like middle-school 101.
  • This is like putting a Kick Me sign on someone's back, in terms of inventiveness and execution.
  • Meh. Wasn't even a good drawing of a pig.
  • Wow, I guess my thoughts of what this forum likes is wrong. Oh well.
  • Don't get discouraged by those guys. While I've seen some pretty awesome pranks via the intertrons, that one was pretty clever. :D
  • Negative nancies.
  • I thought it was pretty funny.
  • edited February 2012
    You know that prisoner got a ton of high fives for that one. Hell, I'd give him one.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You know that prisoner for a ton of high fives for that one. Hell, I'd give him one.
    I bet that scored him a lot of ass.

Wait...(if he likes that sort of thing.)
  • I think it was funny. Remember, scale and degree matter in all things.
    This is like putting a Kick Me sign on someone's back, in terms of inventiveness and execution.
    No, this was like hacking the school's order for sports equipment to have "Kick Me" printed on the backs of every team's jerseys.

• I think it was funny. Remember, scale and degree matter in all things.
    This is like putting a Kick Me sign on someone's back, in terms of inventiveness and execution.
    No, this was like hacking the school's order for sports equipment to have "Kick Me" printed on the backs of every team's jerseys.

Yeah, I didn't do my due diligence. I read a summery someone else had posted somewhere and thought it was something significantly less cool.
  • I chuckled.
    I think it was funny. Remember, scale and degree matter in all things.

That, would be a beautiful thing.