This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

"Anonymous said they'd rape me"

edited July 2007 in Everything Else
Link.

Warning, may cause severe "lulz."

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Wow, I just got this a minute ago, from a friend. Here's the Youtube link.

I love how he says, in a serious voice: "Epic Lulz"

EDIT: This was also just submitted to Digg.com
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • I swear I saw 4chan or similar in there [checked] I did.
    Still suffering from no sound in flash but I can guess its something to do with script kiddies who are poised to take over the world and blow up vans using some kind of laser satellite. Am I right?
  • edited July 2007
    What the hell? What was that? Hackers are terrorists now? When did that change occur?
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • What the hell? What was that? Hackers are terrorists now? When did that change occur?
    I dunno... When did the movie Hackers come out? Anyway, i have to say that this was pretty damn funny. I laughed at the whole "network of anonymous" thing.
  • THIS JUST IN: 4CHANNERS ARE IDIOTS!
    What the hell? What was that? Hackers are terrorists now? When did that change occur?
    Didn't you see Die Hard 4? It could HAPPEN, man!
    No, really only the /b/tards are idiots. The boards I go to outside of that are OK.
  • Fun anecdote:

My mother has gone back to college (insert Kip quote here) for graphic design. A while ago, she sent me an e-mail asking what this "fourchan" thing was and why fourchan.com didn't work. I sent her a reply that she should forget she ever heard that name. She is not ready to leave the shallow end of the Internets.
  • My mother has gone back to college (insert Kip quote here) for graphic design. A while ago, she sent me an e-mail asking what this "fourchan" thing was and why fourchan.com didn't work. I sent her a reply that she should forget she ever heard that name. She is not ready to leave the shallow end of the Internets.
    That is like a two year old wanting to go off the diving board at the community pool into the 13 foot deep end.
    No, really only the /b/tards are idiots. The boards I go to outside of that are OK.
    I avoid 4chan as a whole, although I do find many of the macros and "memes" that come out of it to be quite humorous.
  • Trying to read some of the stuff on 4chan makes my head hurt. But occasionally I will find something interesting to read like this thing and the guy loves his sister thing in the lounge. Other than that 4chan is only good for images and super retarded threads.
  • edited July 2007
    This is how the world will end.
    Post edited by ironzealot on
  • Lets all give up a cheer for more fear mongering from US media, cause we all know this is sure to be the new trend.
  • Wow. I should really listen to the news more often.
  • Wow. I should really listen to the news more often.
    If all of Fox's programming was filled with image macros and cheesy music, I don't think I'd ever leave my living room.
  • edited July 2007
    Well just be careful never to get into vehicles where the self destruct button is in any way wired to the GPS, or the "bomb the wrong place" button is connected to the mobile holder.

The world is coming to an end in terms of TV when one of these features mentions Kazuo Koike being involved in anime taking over the minds of young children.

Well look on the bright side. You might get raped by an anonymous person on your way home, at least this person has the courtesy to warn you first. [VNPC!!]
    Post edited by Omnutia on