This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 090625 - Celebrity Deaths

Comments

• He was one of those people who I didn't know who he was until he died. That always makes me sadder than someone I knew was awesome dying.
  • Christopher Hitchens is dead.
  • Joe Paterno

TANGO DOWN
  • I bet you are so happy you got to use that phrase.
  • And so the world was so stricken with grief they ran out into the streets and cried "who?"
  • And so the world was so stricken with grief they ran out into the streets and cried "who?"
    How old are you?
  • edited February 2012
    WHERE WAS THE BODYGUARD?
    Post edited by Jason on
    How old are you?
    15. I'm sorry, were you watching her while you were listening to Van Halen on 8-Tracks with mastodons?
  • I bet you've heard this song.

How old are you?
    15. I'm sorry, were you watching her while you were listening to Van Halen on 8-Tracks with mastodons?
    Dude, she was 48 years old, and she was incredibly famous. I'm not a fan or anything, but come on, seriously?
  • Dude, she was 48 years old, and she was incredibly famous. I'm not a fan or anything, but come on, seriously?
    theresyourproblem.jpg I built myself into a little social bubble where if any given person from Idaho knows about it, I probably don't.

And He Was Aware That He Was A Hipster
  • Don't do drugs kids.
  • Internet is suggesting she was stung to death by WASPS. That's so crazy and random it almost has to be true.
  • Don't do drugs kids.
    I blame Bobby Brown. It all went downhill when she got with that guy. In the end it's her fault for getting into drugs, but man she was something.

I'll always remember when she sang the national anthem. That was one of my favorite renditions.

@Shadoworc, don't be a douche. No one gives a fuck that you don't know who she is. Next time Google it and don't look like a douche.
  • He wasn't being a douche. Just willfully ignorant.
    That is douchey to me.
  • Ignorance + poetry = douche
  • "A witty comment proves nothing."
  • Recursive much?
  • edited February 2012
    Internet is suggesting she was stung to death by WASPS.
    I almost made a joke about yuppies and then remembered someone was dead (and sort of made the joke anyways I guess).

Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • Internet is suggesting she was stung to death by WASPS. That's so crazy and random it almost has to be true.
    That's DocEvil, one of the mods of Something Awful. He does that for everyone.
  • One of these days a celebrity WILL be stung to death by wasps. Or Africanized bees. And if its not on Pay Per View it will be really tragic.
  • edited February 2012
    Stung to death by WASPS, White Anglo Saxons Protestants. Wow, just wow.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Stung to death by WASPS, White Anglo Saxons Protestants. Wow, just wow.
    I thought they only lynched.
  • WHERE WAS THE BODYGUARD?
    Kevin Costner had better things to do that night. Not sure what they might be, but it was probably better than guard Whitney.

If she really was killed by a wasp, was she killed by a wasp or 'killed by a wasp'. Maybe we are all meant to think that, but it is actually the evil plan of the D.A. since Whitney wasn't in his pocket, printing the stories he wanted printed...
  • Now I must watch AMV Hell. Thank you good sir.