This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Pokemon, they are everywhere

edited July 2007 in Video Games
deleted

Comments

• Um, you didn't have to start a thread with but only a Penny Arcade comic (which the majority of us read, anyway).

And frankly, we really didn't need another Pokemon thread to begin with.

Just my opinion, though.
  • Posting a PA comic here is like posting the Numa Numa: we all seen it and we have already talked about it long ago.
  • I really don't read Penny Arcade comics. Why does everyone think that they are so good?
  • I really don't read Penny Arcade comics. Why does everyone think that they are so good?
    Maybe if you read them you will know.
    Are you even human?
    Get the hell off my internets.

Next you're gonna say that you don't like Cowboy Bebop either.

He needs Penny Arcade comics. Stat.
  • Penny Arcade has been consistently funny for some nine years running, and it's been my favourite webcomic for almost all of that time.
  • Not to go with the whole bandwagon, but yes PA is teh awesome, however, I don't think you will necessarily understand the beginning comics. From what I remember, Our_Time_Is_Now is a fairly young one and probably didn't pay attention to the gaming industry back when PA started. I recommend if you do get into PA, possibly either buy their books, or borrow it from the library or from a friend.

On a side note, I'm officially a sad panda. My work has yet again blocked PA. ; _ ; Bastards.

He needs Penny Arcade comics. Stat.

He needs a claw shrimp is what he needs.