This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pink Slime

13»

Comments

• Man, people eat too much meat in America :O
    Also, organic milk is the best! :D
  • Denmark eats more. And other countries aren't that far behind.

http://earthtrends.wri.org/searchable_db/index.php?theme=8&variable_ID=193&action=select_countries

Not that it justifies anything. Just a point of interest.
  • Speaking of countries that consume the most X, I was looking through some stats yesterday and saw that northern European/Scandinavian countries are coffee fiends. The average Finn drinks 12 kg (26.5 lbs) of coffee each year, the most per capita in the world. From there it's Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium before you get to the top coffee-consuming country from a different region (Canada in ninth place). I would have thought that there would be a high correlation between the biggest coffee producing nations (Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, India in that order) and coffee-drinking/eating nations. I would have been wrong.
  • Dude, think about how fucking cold it gets in those countries!
  • Speaking of countries that consume the most X, I was looking through some stats yesterday and saw that northern European/Scandinavian countries are coffee fiends. The average Finn drinks 12 kg (26.5 lbs) of coffee each year, the most per capita in the world. From there it's Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium before you get to the top coffee-consuming country from a different region (Canada in ninth place). I would have thought that there would be a high correlation between the biggest coffee producing nations (Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, India in that order) and coffee-drinking/eating nations. I would have been wrong.
    There is a little Swedish coffee shop around the corner from work. I tell you, Scandinavians love their coffee culture, and often drink it really strong and black. It's too bad they can't grow coffee up where they live.

• First rule of drug (coffee) dealing: don't use what you sell!
    Don't get high on your own supply.
    Don't get high on your own supply.
    It's just not profitable.